Reborn Minecraft Ithueth

Amethyst

• Administrators

(That's "issues" in derpspeak)

So I understand we've had a bit of griefing lately. I myself find random objects in the fort missing or misplaced every time I come on, not to mention the lava in people's rooms, mass genocide of torches and beds, and apparently now a very elaborate farm has been blown to bits.

What do we want to do about it? Is there anyway to know for sure who's behind it?

It's either someone's hacked client or there is literally someone with a modded client hiding on the server. When my house was destroyed last night, there was a dirt swastika sitting in front of it. It was only done after Hark left it to do something else and I left it to help Edge with his castle. Hark returned and it was there. Hark also reported something else involving a slew of diamond swastikas.

I know it's hard to believe, in a way, that it could be someone with a modded client but that is the only solution I can come up with.

Diamond Swastikas were Erick pre-creative revoke in rageresponse to the front of Ame's castle being blown up.

He was in his room when your house exploded.

Is this a private thread?

Ah yes, and that detonating the took out my room and some of Will and Kyu's room. Erick was around when that happened. He was also around when lava destroyed my room. I'm not pointing fingers, but. :I

Yo, to be fair to Erick, why would he go around destroying bits of the castle, which he says he put hours of work into? Kajj is just as suspicious last I was aware, with us even finding (at least) 38 TNT in his posession.

As for finding out who did it, I've already talked to Nyu on this a little. (Speaking of, I convinced him to add in Bukkit once he and Inuki get in contact so Inu can better explain it, since I have no clue wtf to do with it) I asked if he happened to have Hawkeye installed on the server, it would allow us to find out who was doing shit. If not now, we'll add it at some point without telling anyone in order to find and ban the culprit.

Yo, to be fair to Erick, why would he go around destroying bits of the castle, which he says he put hours of work into? Kajj is just as suspicious last I was aware, with us even finding (at least) 38 TNT in his posession.

As for finding out who did it, I've already talked to Nyu on this a little. (Speaking of, I convinced him to add in Bukkit once he and Inuki get in contact so Inu can better explain it, since I have no clue wtf to do with it) I asked if he happened to have Hawkeye installed on the server, it would allow us to find out who was doing shit. If not now, we'll add it at some point without telling anyone in order to find and ban the culprit.

>He still destroyed most of my room

kay

And as for the Hawkeye thing, double kay. And we need Bukkit so bad, so I can't wait for that~

Thank you all for pointing the blame at me. My hacked client wasn't god. It couldn't spawn things instantly. It needed the material for the swastikas. Which I built in the desert to take out rage. Secondly, I had no motive to grief Cloud. I got my armor back and that was that. Thirdly, Edge is right, I'm not gonna blow the shit out of the castle when I spent hours gathering the sandstone for it. I'm still not done either. Fourthly (these words are are getting weird), I was around when Cloud's room was destroyed, but I was working on my room at the time. So uh, thanks for the accusations. Oh and refer to the list below before you pull shit out of nowhere.

Things a hacked client CAN'T do:

1) Make something from nothing

2) Turn invisible

3) Cause explosions (It has nuker, but Edge already saw that the pattern from my Nuker was different from any of the messes)

I found this fun little thing that made stuff boom. I saw this random building that looked weird, so I entered and made stuff boom :3.

[ I don't have minecraft at all lol]

• 2 weeks later...

Kaito sent me here to say something. >:I

Somebody decided to spawn animals. Fuckloads of animals. We were okay with that, lotsa food, no problem. THEN that same idiot decided to spawn chickens in my house. I was lagging as fuck and it took me like 30 minutes to kill all of them. They wouldn't stop spawning! They even destroyed a part of my house somehow. Rebuilt it though. Dx

None of us have any idea who did it. But I do know there was a guy that said he was new but neither of us know him. o.o

Also, when I started this morning someone took my diamond sword out of my chest. >:T

And this is why you should use yourself as your own chest.

Anyway yeah, Cows near my house made me break into my OWN home because I couldn't get through my own DOOR.

Kaito sent me here to say something. >:I

Somebody decided to spawn animals. Fuckloads of animals. We were okay with that, lotsa food, no problem. THEN that same idiot decided to spawn chickens in my house. I was lagging as fuck and it took me like 30 minutes to kill all of them. They wouldn't stop spawning! They even destroyed a part of my house somehow. Rebuilt it though. Dx

None of us have any idea who did it. But I do know there was a guy that said he was new but neither of us know him. o.o

Also, when I started this morning someone took my diamond sword out of my chest. >:T

This is why I don't like the idea of giving anybody who isn't already Minecraft staff/admin/op creative :/

Following up on something Rin told me earlier, I just checked and it looks like Miku's house has been pretty much eradicated by... something.

so were a lot of people's homes, my own included, and atlantis. We caught that griefer and he shouldn't be able to get in due to the whitelist, but we're not familiar with all of the people on the server at the moment and I'm still finding missing diamond blocks in atlantis on a regular basis.

Just stop giving out Admin/Op and Creative. It will reduce a lot of problems. Not all of them, but a lot. Just limit your staff to basically what it is now, which, if I recall, is Ame/Hark/nyu/Inuki/Edge/Will?

Just stop giving out Admin/Op and Creative. It will reduce a lot of problems. Not all of them, but a lot. Just limit your staff to basically what it is now, which, if I recall, is Ame/Hark/nyu/Inuki/Edge/Will?

This is what I thought had been already in place but today I took creative from someone.

I also had to clean Brave/Mori's house yesterday of TNT, and that house was vandalized too to the point where it was just floating blocks..