Sludge Bomb Budew?

mandamaeh

Heya guys, newbie here! I really want to play with a Sludge Bomb Budew, but I'm not into breeding yet (too time consuming atm) and  I'm aware that the TM is not (yet?) in the game. Does anyone have a spare Sludge Bomb Budew laying around? I can't offer much sadly, so it's really appreciated, if someone just wants to help me out haha.. thanks a bunch and happy gaming :3

1 hour ago, mandamaeh said:

Heya guys, newbie here! I really want to play with a Sludge Bomb Budew, but I'm not into breeding yet (too time consuming atm) and  I'm aware that the TM is not (yet?) in the game. Does anyone have a spare Sludge Bomb Budew laying around? I can't offer much sadly, so it's really appreciated, if someone just wants to help me out haha.. thanks a bunch and happy gaming :3

Can't be obtained, sorry

13 hours ago, mandamaeh said:

can't be obtained but i can breed you a 5iv extrasensory budew if you want