Going to Agate Circus (Now or Later).

QualityGamingYT

Just now, Wolfox Glace said:

do all events you can BEFORE going there, then enter the circus

Yes, thank you for reminding me because I still have a sticker to get in the reborn city itself but sadly the weather system is bugged in the game.

(The kid who gets "kidnapped" by the driffloon) that's what I'm talking about.

9 minutes ago, QualityGamingYT said:

Yes, thank you for reminding me because I still have a sticker to get in the reborn city itself but sadly the weather system is bugged in the game.

(The kid who gets "kidnapped" by the driffloon) that's what I'm talking about.

There's also the 'women who breaks her leg' weather based event for another sticker.

Also, if you have extra money, go to the Department store and get the EV "power" items (Power weight, Power bracelet, etc), if you don't have them already, and all you can get of the EV 'friendship' berries from the eight floor (in case you need an extra boost to face a gym leader or need an entirely new pokmeon to do so).

Edited by seki108

Just now, seki108 said:

There's also the 'women who breaks her leg' weather based event for another sticker.

Also, if you have the extra money, go to the Department store and get the EV "power" items (Power weight, Power bracelet, etc) and the all you can get of the EV 'friendship' berries from the eight floor (in case you need an extra boost to face a gym leader or need an entirely new pokmeon to do so).

Ok, thanks for the tip.

I can grind money from the trainers at grand hall.

(I've done every other sticker except the kid one).

For me, the hardest part about going to Agate Circus and being stuck there is having no choice but to fight that clown Indra in order to cut grinding time, instead of the trainers in Grand Hall.

Not only some of his teams are hard AF at that point, but it's a roulette, as in you don't know for sure what you'll be fighting against.

Plus, EV training is way easier in the city (i love that spot under Opal Bridge, with the 2 shadows triggering lvl 5 Woobat fights (with pokerus and power items, you can train sweepers in no time, without having to run from fights due to non-desired EV yield).

Just now, Maltor said:

For me, the hardest part about going to Agate Circus and being stuck there is having no choice but to fight that clown Indra in order to cut grinding time, instead of the trainers in Grand Hall.

Not only some of his teams are hard AF at that point, but it's a roulette, as in you don't know for sure what you'll be fighting against.

Plus, EV training is way easier in the city (i love that spot under Opal Bridge, with the 2 shadows triggering lvl 5 Woobat fights (with pokerus and power items, you can train sweepers in no time, without having to run from fights due to non-desired EV yield).

Yes my team is fully EV trained.

If you're confident with your team and battle skills. You might want to get a Pansage/Panpour/Pansear with Covet + Fling + Recycle, where Covet can be learnt from the lady tutor in 7th Street (the other two are level up moves). As the clown Indra has Pokemon that holds items that are yet purchasable in the game (Leftovers, Choice Scarf/Band/Lens, Toxic Orb and more). So might as well try it. In case your opponents are too strong to initiate the stratz, sleep and paralysis is your friend. 

Just now, hope4896 said:

If you're confident with your team and battle skills. You might want to get a Pansage/Panpour/Pansear with Covet + Fling + Recycle, where Covet can be learnt from the lady tutor in 7th Street (the other two are level up moves). As the clown Indra has Pokemon that holds items that are yet purchasable in the game (Leftovers, Choice Scarf/Band/Lens, Toxic Orb and more). So might as well try it. In case your opponents are too strong to initiate the stratz, sleep and paralysis is your friend. 

Well thanks for the info didn't know about that.

I thought we can get back to Reborn everytime we finished a chapter (aka beating the gym)?

As long as you don't start story of next chapter, I think you can get back to Reborn (or at least that's what happened to me before).

39 minutes ago, Arys said:

I thought we can get back to Reborn everytime we finished a chapter (aka beating the gym)?

As long as you don't start story of next chapter, I think you can get back to Reborn (or at least that's what happened to me before).

You shouldn't be able to do that unless you're playing in a previous episode. For example, if you are playing in episode 14, you can get back to Reborn after you beat Terra. But in E16 this isn't possible, you can only get back after Ciel.

5 hours ago, Arys said:

I do recall Ametrine Mountain being connected to a part of Adventurine Forest, and since Adventurine Forest is nearby the Grand Gates, you can technically go back to Reborn City before beating Ciel as long as you have Surf and Dive (and Waterfall? Can't remember well). The travelling takes quite an amount of time however.

Edited by hope4896