LF: Bugs

Picora Hazard

Hello fellow trainers. 

As you can see, I need Bug type pokemons for my dual type run.

Specifically, these are the pokemons I wanted

Spoiler

- Combee (female)

- Vespiqueen

In return I can give some shinies and 5/4 IV pokemons:

Spoiler

- Dwebble (5 IV)

- Axew (4 IV)

- Gligar (4 IV)

Shinies

- Girafarig

- Ludicolo

- Staraptor

- Gastrodon

- Dugtrio

- Walrein

- Clamperl

- Rapidash

- Tentacruel

- Whiscash

- Golem

Edited by Picora Hazard

I can get you a Male Burmy, do you have specific needs in terms of IV's and Egg Moves?

Edit: Yup, got you a Male Burmy with 31/x/31/31/31/31 . Might as well attach a choice specs on it. Would like to have the Marill in exhange.

Edited by hope4896

I have spare parsect that I caught in the glitch world (IV spread: 15, 5, 0, 27, 25, 22), but that's the only one from your list.  Aside from that, I only have a spare 5IV pincir, a 4IV shuckle, and a 5IV dwebble (which you already have).

On 10/02/2017 at 9:16 AM, hope4896 said:

I can get you a Male Burmy, do you have specific needs in terms of IV's and Egg Moves?

Edit: Yup, got you a Male Burmy with 31/x/31/31/31/31 . Might as well attach a choice specs on it. Would like to have the Marill in exhange.

Sorry for late reply, you could message me anytime when you're ready to trade

On 10/02/2017 at 9:45 AM, seki108 said:

I have spare parsect that I caught in the glitch world (IV spread: 15, 5, 0, 27, 25, 22), but that's the only one from your list.  Aside from that, I only have a spare 5IV pincir, a 4IV shuckle, and a 5IV dwebble (which you already have).

I'll take it, what do you want in return?

On 10/02/2017 at 3:24 PM, Anti_Hero said:

I was thinking of breeding some bugs for myself, Pineco with stealth rock, larvesta with morning sun, and more. If there is anything you want just tell me

About your Pokémon. I have them but with bad ivs, i can breed you a 5iv of them

The only pokemon I need at the moment is female combee, it doesn't have to be good IVs, I just accept anything you offer

13 minutes ago, Picora Hazard said:

Alright, send me a trade request 

I'll be waiting for 1 hour

Id: Order

l sent the request, but it said you weren't online.  Just tell me when to resend.

Edit: Enjoy your Parasect.  Thanks for the shiny claw.

Edited by seki108

3 minutes ago, seki108 said:

l sent the request, but it said you weren't online.  Just tell me when to resend.

Thank you!

I didn't know that you were giving a shiny one, I wish I could give you more than that. Just tell me if you need anything :D

I'll help as it's possible for me

Just now, Picora Hazard said:

Thank you!

I didn't know that you were giving a shiny one, I wish I could give you more than that. Just tell me if you need anything :D

I'll help as it's possible for me

No problem.  I got three when I was shiny hunting for Raichu in the Glitch World.  I wonder traded away the normal Parasect weeks ago, so I might as well give one to someone who wanted to use it.  Anyway, enjoy Parasect.  Thank you for the shiny claw; I really did not want to fish so much to get the shiny of this.