[SPOILER] A Chill Settles In The Air

ArgenHyuu

So there's this one cave that says 'a chill settles in the air' upon entry, I dunno if I should use an ice-type move on it or not. I've already found the underwater city keys, but I still dunno what to do on this cave. Anyone who figured it out?

6 minutes ago, rivalhyuu454 said:

So there's this one cave that says 'a chill settles in the air' upon entry, I dunno if I should use an ice-type move on it or not. I've already found the underwater city keys, but I still dunno what to do on this cave. Anyone who figured it out?

When you go up with waterfall, there will be a passage you can't pass. To go through there you need to use an ice-type move that affects the field into an ice field.

1 minute ago, Haruhiko88 said:

When you go up with waterfall, there will be a passage you can't pass. To go through there you need to use an ice-type move that affects the field into an ice field.

Will any Ice Type move Work? The only Ice Type moves I have are Freeze Dry and Ice Shard...

On 6/2/2017 at 4:10 PM, rivalhyuu454 said:

Can you tell me where this place is?

Also I found this in a cave under the stairway: what should I do?

Immagine.png

4 minutes ago, David0895 said:

Can you tell me where this place is?

Also I found this in a cave under the stairway: what should I do?

Immagine.png

The place I'm talking about is the dive area near Peridot (E16). You'll need Dive to get to the entrance, and Blizzard to proceed further.

As for that place, have any of your Pokemon (or enemy pokemon) use a move that can destroy the crystal cave field, like bulldoze or earthquake.

Edited by rivalhyuu454

11 minutes ago, rivalhyuu454 said:

The place I'm talking about is the dive area near Peridot. You'll need Dive to get to the entrance, and Blizzard to proceed further.

As for that place, have any of your Pokemon (or enemy pokemon) use a move that can destroy the crystal cave field, like bulldoze or earthquake.

There's a dive area in peridot? Really? Can you be more specific or post a screenshot?

Also thanks for the cave

Edited by David0895

2 minutes ago, David0895 said:

There's a dive area in peridot? Really? Can you be more specific or post a screenshot?

Also thanks for the cave

Not really within the Peridot Ward itself, but the waters around it. Surf near the ward, then you'll notice dark patches that you can dive from. To actually access the area, you need to cross a narrow path located outside the Apophyll Cave. When you get to the dive area, use Dive and look for a white patch within the center of the area. Use Dive again, and you can access the area.

I can't post screenshots as of the moment since I'm using my phone to reply, sorry.

30 minutes ago, rivalhyuu454 said:

Not really within the Peridot Ward itself, but the waters around it. Surf near the ward, then you'll notice dark patches that you can dive from. To actually access the area, you need to cross a narrow path located outside the Apophyll Cave. When you get to the dive area, use Dive and look for a white patch within the center of the area. Use Dive again, and you can access the area.

I can't post screenshots as of the moment since I'm using my phone to reply, sorry.

Oh that, thanks.

Last question:this is the result of the crystal cave destroyed, is it normal that there's nothing?

Immagine.png

4 minutes ago, David0895 said:

Oh that, thanks.

Last question:this is the result of the crystal cave destroyed, is it normal that there's nothing?

Immagine.png

you can find a field note there but it seems like you already got it because you started the game before ep16