FE Heroes Friend ID and Discussion Topic

Maelstrom

2 hours ago, Sheep said:

Wonder who's going to win this one? Couldn't possibly be Tharja could it?

Oh Nintendo, why do you do this to us... At least she's better than Camilla though.

There's a new Hero Focus out, this one basically being the arena meta. So for those of us who just blew all our orbs getting healers, now you can watch as the best units in game are available. Oh boy! 

I'm not salty.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...I just pulled Takumi (+atk -spd ok), 5* Fae, and a 4* Reinhardt. (+atk -spd yeaaaaaaah!)

First day luck, yo.

@Fabled Asianwhat you've got there is Green Jagen. keep her away from archers, swords, and axes and you'll be good. I actually really want titania, but I've been trying to save my orbs, and now they're going into Herofest

Edited by doombotmecha

• Support Squad

Aether is 100% better than Luna on Ike, HB invalidates the cooldown and gives him healing, which his peers don't have. He can also say "fuck you Ryoma, Lucina." Two of the people with the attack stat to maybe fight him without proccing HB because SB. You need a reinhardt or Nowi to deal with this guy and that's about it.

Other commonly used units that one round him at base are Azura, Cordelia, Linde, Lucina-S, Olwen, and Tharja but yeah he's pretty great. Effie beats the snot out of him too, though can't get the ORKO at base.

since tenth stratum cheats in terms of stats, I think it's safe to assume that lunatic Ike is tougher and stronger than normal Ike.

also ughhhhh. i mean yeah I have rein but I'm gonna need 5* and Death Blow 3 before he's really strong....Klein, where are you?

Edited by doombotmecha

15 minutes ago, President Felix said:

Not Olwen or Cord, or at least not mine. They both died 1v1 to the lunatic Ike.

The lunatic Ike is stronger than a regular Ike. Base Olwen and base Cordelia both ORKO base Ike before he can attack. Even +Res Ike can't live a round from base Olwen. When in doubt slap Death Blow on it though, my Death Blow 3 Olwen ORKO'd the lunatic Ike.

I'm excited for Linde being a focus at least. I'm in need of a blue mage my dudes and she's like. The best one.

(I -DO- wish Lillina was a part of the focus over Tharja, that's definitely another winner. And I already have Tharja.)

The only male I don't have in the other banner is Leo.

VG Banners wish-list.

1. Linde

2. Leo

3. Julia

4. Sanaki

5. MRobin

6. Tharja.

7. Henry

8. Merric

I'll be joining Team Leo (UNFINISHED BUSINESS) in this voting gauntlet. I was on his team in the first one and we got annihilated by Chrom.

HOLD ON. HOLD THE PHONE.

the next summon banner. (Tonight?)

Ryoma. AZURA. Takumi. Hector.

And 5* pulls are 5% to start?

.......................can someone confirm or deny this????????????????

I don't like my emotions being played with.

if they aren't. Money is being spent.

ill take Azura and Hector.

• Support Squad

o shit u right

i may have spent money and now regret it. I got another cordelia, so that#s even more SP to be had. I just don't know what to put on her b and c slots, I like brave and Tadept as is. Also my fourth Peri, considering also augmenting her. I like her design enough to use her and it'd be nice to have a physical blue for Horse emblem if I wanna do it.

And I got Peri if you didn't see it on Discord and as much as I dislike Peri with a passion, I'm very lacking in both blue and calvary so...you win this time.

As for the next voting gauntlet, I'm supporting Sanaki though she is going to lose. Tharja is going to win no question. But if you want to know how much I'd support Tharja, I'd rather be serving under the banner of Camilla. IS please take the oversexulized dark mage trope and burn it into the ground as dark magic has lore behind it...certainly not made for fan service. I hate the female dark mage design in the 3ds Era. But Tharja as a character is just...Really kind of empty other than being a stalker from the supports I read.

Anyways, this banner is easily the best one to go all out for as it has a higher chance for 5 star and the heroes you get are all insanely good and Takumi and Hector have an insane skill to pass. Literally no reason to not go for it.

The only reason not to go for this new banner is the fact that you can't pull an Ike from it while you can get the others from Ike's. Half the reason I was summoning greens in Ike's banner was to try to get Hector while angling for Soren and Titania.

Takumi is alright. Mine is +spd -hp so eh, could be worse. I've been tempted to give his Close Counter to Kagero though along with quick reposte.

14 hours ago, Fabled Asian said:

sorry dude didn't proof read, I meant I wouldn't mind +HP -DEF, but yeah she would be a great option against Dragons than Fred unless you plan on giving her Killer Axe/Luna

Nah, you didn't misread. I have two of 'em and you made me realize the other one was better.

Actually, when I look at her more, she has armored blow, so that helps out a lot. So far, Florinia, Chrom, Soren and Titania are making a great team. Soren is doing pretty well so far, but I haven't spent any sp on abilities because I think he needs new ones entirely.

So I've been digging around a little bit and somehow while preparing for Ursula by looking at her map data (ie Japanese guy who used Subaki), I found out a lot of news regarding FE heroes in may and oh boy, I am not ready. Like this Hero focus is just the prelude. Since it hasn't had any american announcements I'll keep it in the spoilers, but it's nothing super spoilery:

The Xander Hero Battle

That's coming May 2nd and while it doesn't look super tough, it doesn't look like a cakewalk either. The biggest challenge is going to be that Green Calv Mage as well as the big man himself. Probably will be on the easier end, but Xander is not a complete pushover from chapter 9 experiences. Comes with some decent skills, but nothing super stellar that you're missing out if you have Ryoma or Ike as he's a slower version of Ike.

Fortune Orbs

During the Golden Week in Japan (pretty sure this is a real thing, but idk May 6th or something) they'll be certain orbs called fortune orbs that are a golden color. I didn't look too deeply into this but there is an event going on that with a certain number of participants you'll get 10 orbs and 5k feathers. It's nothing stellar but go to the twitter page to find it.

Fortune Game

So I was a little off. There is this fortune game thing going on where you can get a limited wallpaper out of participating. With enough participants, which there will be, they'll give out 10 orbs and 5k feathers. But seriously FEHeroes make fortune orbs a thing.

Defense Tiles (or as Vets call them, Forts)

Forts are in the game and it looks like they are super good as the picture showed Xander taking 7 damage from Nino instead of 14. It's either going to be a fixed amount or cut the damage recieved in half as I'm not sure, but either one is really good and very useful for your tanky units (Lukas couldn't be happier). They aren't forts as in practical means from the looks, but they are basically the same thing. I don't know how flying units work on them, but hell, I'm glad they're coming.

The Permadeath thing people are crying over

Okay so you know how people are wondering what that thing is...apparently there's this tier system challenge thing (all I noticed were some stairs) in which as you climb up, you get more orbs after reaching a certain point. I think 4-5 is the max. However if you fail at any point, you get knocked back down to Tier 1. If a character dies here, they'll either come back or be able to participate in the challenge after a certain point in time (didn't see much on this though).

New Arena Tier System

Apparently there will be this floor tier challenge thing (I crossed out the thing above as I misread the news) where you move up per victory with Tier one rewarding 1 orb, 2nd 2 orbs, 3rd 3 orbs and so on. Losing will knock you back down to tier one. As for the rewards, they can only be obtained once it seems. Very vague on what that means but hopefully in gods name they mean season (or this is an event). I think this is replacing the feather system...but we'll see. I'm indifferent if they give us a better way to reward feathers as the current method is awful tbh.

War Vortex (starring Veronica)

I don't know much on this but apparently it's a new game mode where Veronica is attacking the Kingdom. It's seven maps that reward feathers and apparently might include a 5 star hero. I didn't see anything regarding orbs though. One of the opponents seems to be Masked Lucina (ie the one that looks like Marth). Maybe we'll hear more about this one in the future.

Lloyd

Still nothing on this guy. Like seriously, wtf.

There will also be maintenence on May 9th so I imagine a lot of this stuff is going to show up around or right after that date.