FE Heroes Friend ID and Discussion Topic

Maelstrom

@Maelstrom I think you should give Frederick Killer Axe instead of Hammer. He already beats Effie on the triangle, it's not an OHKO, but it helps him get his Luna and you already have Tiki for Hector. Do you not have a Blue unit? Also it's 5 days = 1k feathers isn't it, since there are 2 100 feather quests?

Speaking of Luna, I want to sacrifice Catria to Eirika, I am not in any need for a spear/blue unit atm, so I'm just hoping I don't regret it.

Edited by Fabled Asian

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, Fabled Asian said:

@Maelstrom I think you should give Frederick Killer Axe instead of Hammer. He already beats Effie on the triangle, it's not an OHKO, but it helps him get his Luna and you already have Tiki for Hector. Do you not have a Blue unit?

Speaking of Luna, I want to sacrifice Catria to Eirika, I am not in any need for a spear/blue unit atm, so I'm just hoping I don't regret it.

I'm still trying to pull a unit that gets killer hammer, because yeah, I really want that for him. And I now have two 5* Lindes but they're not up to level yet. I also have Azura who is at 32, and a 4* Femui at 40, 4* Shanna at 36. Oboro at 24. I've got 3 Efies but the highest is at 20 and a 24 Gwendolyn. Oh, and I got a 4* Reinhardt I'm working on

I've neglected them since I changed gears to raising up people for inheritance. Oh, I guess I do have a few 3* Berukas who can get killer axe. time to work on her.

23 minutes ago, doombotmecha said:

not exactly. I don't really have a defense team set up rn, but if i did I'd probably put Niles as the lead and then have a bunch of units about ten levels down. 

why would you want a weak team for defense? You want them to win.

For anyone who plays and or has finished the game. 

I have a few questions.

- How worthwhile did you think it was to play through this game as a standalone experience when compared to regular FE games?

- How long did it take to get through the campaign, and how much of said time was used doing grinding and or stuff that didn't progress the story?

- How is the buisness model, and can one get through the game without paying money within a reasonable timeframe? (ie. how necessary is it to spend money to have fun in the game)

@Tartar

1) Well while the story itself is not finished, I think the focus is more on being able to play/collect your favorite heroes from the series.

2) Depending on what units you have and how many free Stamina potions you have used, I got through the game in approx. 2~3 days on the main Campaign (Normal) with 4 star units.

3) You don't really need to pay any money to get through the game, Mkv. on youtube already proved you are capable of beating Lunatic difficulty with 3 star units you can get for free/provided. It depends on what you consider fun, you can fun using units you pull/having your favorite characters or you can have fun climbing ranks. I wouldn't call PvP what it is since its more like doing a PvE mission with other people's units.

This is all from my perspective though, so I'm probably wrong somewhere.

Edited by Fabled Asian

2 hours ago, 5hift said:

My daily orb income is awful. At this rate I'll never get enough for a full summon session.

And I really want to get Spring Lucina...

It was better until recently but theoretically you should be able to get a summon per month due to events and ocasions. Hell, I have 24 Orbs saved up for when we get another new summon session. 20 Orbs should be coming due to the quiz and likely 20 more for the gauntlet as I'm sure we're going to get enough votes to hit them since Camilla already hit 4 of the 10 billion goal alone.

6 hours ago, Tartar said:

For anyone who plays and or has finished the game. 

I have a few questions.

- How worthwhile did you think it was to play through this game as a standalone experience when compared to regular FE games?

- How long did it take to get through the campaign, and how much of said time was used doing grinding and or stuff that didn't progress the story?

- How is the buisness model, and can one get through the game without paying money within a reasonable timeframe? (ie. how necessary is it to spend money to have fun in the game)

The upside- they take out the hit/miss rng and what you see is what you get as far as units dealing damage to each other. It's definitely smaller than a regular game and has other unusual considerations for it because it runs as a mobile app. The mobility works a bit differently but not that different. Obviously the skill system is different with some different limitations and an inheritance system that somewhat works in place of re-classing. You can't set your units on the map, which can be a huge pain. The story segments are on the weak side with no way to re-view the dialogue, just the unique summon animations for a few of the characters if you pull them.

True, the daily orb drops are down because of events and stuff giving us other things instead but... those of us who've played have to stop and remember: anyone starting now still has a lot of orbs to look forward to right away. When you do the story missions, you'll get an orb for your first completion. There are also sort of special maps that change each day, but they've cycled between the same characters so far so you'll have the opportunity for a few free units if you can beat their challenge. You'd only be missing out on a few, like Ursula, who were their own more difficult challenges.

As far as grinding, you really don't need to do much at the beginning. Do a few missions and save up 5 more orbs before doing a full summoning (you start the game with 15, and if you link your Nintendo ID to it, you'll get another 10 free) so you can.

You'll be able to go through the story missions multiple times (without the initial dialogue scenes) but they'll cost more energy, give less exp, and won't give you anything unless you're doing some fountain challenge. To grind up for exp there is the training tower, which has random enemies, but you can see their overall level and star difficulty as well as the weapon type each enemy is. But be aware that a blue lance shown doesn't tell you if that lancer is infantry, mounted/flying, or armored. I think the main reason we are highly discourage from repeating story missions (is because people will have mapped out every detail of every mission and made farming for certain challenges and things super easy).

@Fabled Asian

You're missing a 0 next to a few of those K's there, buddy.

And just so you know, when you inherit a weapon, you have to inherit their precursors unless you happen to have them already. For fred, I only needed the Killer axe because the axe precursors were the same for the hammer. So unless you have the precursors already or get a set from somewhere else, you won't be able to get that Gronnraven+, just the Gronnraven. So that might interfere with your plans to pass it on, if that's what you're doing.

Rest in peace Cordelia, she flew fast and never got the man she loved.

I'm probably going to defect to the Camilla army after round two ends just so I can secure at least 500 feathers. Plus, once this terrible terrible incident is put behind us, I'd rather not have to look at a big "You Lose!" sign every time I click on the voting gauntlet accidentally.

Oh yeah, and everyone gets 10 orbs today. That's nice. 

Oh cool 10 orbs, I can pull 5 units now.

*5 pulls later*

Annnnd they'e all 3* trash...

Spoiler

Kill. Me. Now.

Oh and Cordelia is getting her shit pushed in... Today is going real well for me...

3 hours ago, Combat said:

Rest in peace Cordelia, she flew fast and never got the man she loved.

I'm probably going to defect to the Camilla army after round two ends just so I can secure at least 500 feathers. Plus, once this terrible terrible incident is put behind us, I'd rather not have to look at a big "You Lose!" sign every time I click on the voting gauntlet accidentally.

Oh yeah, and everyone gets 10 orbs today. That's nice. 

My pride is far more valuable than 500 feathers. I will never support Camilla even if it means getting annihilated.

On another note, I got a 5 star Minerva finally. Now all I need is a good blue unit as I have 20k feathers finally. Considering having Minerva inherit Iote Shield.

So my options are Reinhardt, Male Robin, or Cordelia. Probably going to have Reinhardt promote as 4 star Robin is able to carry himself even with the weaker stats. Also if I ever get Azura, that'd be a grand day.

As a frequent user of both Reinhardt and Cordelia I can confirm that Reinhardt is definitely the stronger of the two if that's what you're looking for. Dire Thunder is dope.

So someone in arena gave Linde Fury 3 (atk, spd, def, res +3, -6 hp after combat) And vantage 3 (retaliate first if attacked at <= 75% hp. Friggin' evil. But I still one shot her with Kagero. I would have been sunk otherwise. Plus she was teamed up with an Olivia.

• Administrators
48 minutes ago, Maelstrom said:

So someone in arena gave Linde Fury 3 (atk, spd, def, res +3, -6 hp after combat) And vantage 3 (retaliate first if attacked at <= 75% hp. Friggin' evil. But I still one shot her with Kagero. I would have been sunk otherwise. Plus she was teamed up with an Olivia.

image.png

smug_15.jpg

Busy day today.

image.pngimage.png

I don't know what to do next.

• Administrators

Something I want to do for Nino's A-slot skill is grab Defiant Atk 3. But I don't want to give up the Tiki I currently have or Ryoma at all, so I can't do that yet.

e: wait that said Nowi whoops. Yeah that would work probably. My Eirika is actually -atk so I chose to go with the ball o' stats route. I think Fury is best on things that don't stand out in any one stat already and Manaketes tend toward that. Triangle Adept would also work to eat Falchions.