Good Moveset for Scizor?

QualityGamingYT

Here's a move set that my friend told me:

Bullet Punch (taking advantage of technician, STAB, and priority)
X-Scissor (STAB, high power)
Swords Dance (double your attack)
Brick Break/Night Slash (coverage)

Is this a good one or can someone tell me an even better one?

Edited by QualityGamingYT

You could also consider Roost if you want to do a more bulky Scizor. Mega Scizors usually run U-Turn/Bug Bite, Bullet Punch, Roost and Swords Dance. Also Superpower is better than Brick Break if you are looking for fighting coverage.

On 1/31/2017 at 10:40 PM, Farnsworth said:

You could also consider Roost if you want to do a more bulky Scizor. Mega Scizors usually run U-Turn/Bug Bite, Bullet Punch, Roost and Swords Dance. Also Superpower is better than Brick Break if you are looking for fighting coverage.

1 Question?

How/Where can Scizor learn Superpower?

Sorry if im bothering you.

Just now, QualityGamingYT said:

Let me guess....the move tutor for roost isn't also in the game yet?

Roost is a TM, and it also isn't available. Though Scizor is also unavailable so I thought you were just planning a future moveset.

from my expirience facing it with my fairies on showdown Bullet Punch, Buf Bite, Swords Dance and potentially Roost will work best for you, maybe instead of roost Superpower or brickbreak since LPmeta

1 minute ago, QualityGamingYT said:

A guy by the name Luis gave it to me.

His profile: http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/profile/69548-luis/

He probably hacked it in, since there is no legitimate way of getting a Scyther/Scizor in the current episode. If that's the case then I'd recommend going for a Bullet Punch, X-Scissor/Bug Bite, Brick Break, Swords Dance moveset with an Adamant nature.

On 1/31/2017 at 10:54 PM, Farnsworth said:

He probably hacked it in, since there is no legitimate way of getting a Scyther/Scizor in the current episode. If that's the case then I'd recommend going for a Bullet Punch, X-Scissor/Bug Bite, Brick Break, Swords Dance moveset with an Adamant nature.

Ok thank you.

3 hours ago, Farnsworth said:

Actually I gave luis the scyther which also I got from a trader in online play.

6 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

Actually I gave luis the scyther which also I got from a trader in online play.

It's not an issue, anyone can play the game the way they want it. I even hacked myself a Drilbur for my ground mono. I was just confused because I thought that if he had access to Scizor he would also have access to all the moves/TMs/tutors. Sorry if I came off aggressive I was just trying to understand the situation.

1 minute ago, Farnsworth said:

It's not an issue, anyone can play the game the way they want it. I even hacked myself a Drilbur for my ground mono. I was just confused because I thought that if he had access to Scizor he would also have access to all the moves/TMs/tutors. Sorry if I came off aggressive I was just trying to understand the situation.

No worries, I didn't think you came off aggressive or anything, I just said it for people to know it's being traded in Online Play if they want one.

Depends on its set. 

If you are running a bulky swords dance set, run swords dance, roost, bullet punch and U-Turn. U-turn is useful in order for you to serve as an offensive pivot in the opening parts of a match. A slow U-Turn from scizor is particularly useful to get in mons that otherwise wouldn't gain free switches (frail pokemon notably).

If you want to run an offensive scizor (with speed and attack), you'd want swords dance, bug bite, bullet punch and either superpower (for steel types who wall you) or knock off (general utility).