New Ideas for Infernape Line

Korlif

Hey, just sitting here, trying to get back into Rejuvenation and Reborn after going wild in Alola

and having a tough time breeding egg moves. 

In my more creative time, I've been thinking of redoing the Infernape line's shiny sprites since it's my favorite.

That said, I'm having some trouble choosing a color direction. Right now, I'm thinking of going with 1,

but it seems a little too close to the original. I tried to do a Copper, Bronze, Silver and Gold for the metal ornaments and go off that. What do you think? 

Infernape Ideas.png

I saw infernape on the title so good way to make me post lol.

As for me, I like the #3 with #1 going close.

I like the colring and shading of #3 and same with 1. However what I liked the #3 more than 1 is that the flame color on infernape's head really fits in better for me. While the #1 i have some mixed opinions as it's just a random color added in, but it can make sense.

but I can present my ideas, can't I?

Also, @Korlif, yours are great, but you could try tinkering a bit more with the colour of the fur (that's originally white). Trust me, it can look really pretty :^)

Edited by HYCROX

Thanks, everyone. I'll post the entire line later Just in case you all want to use them, too. 

Aurora Boreanaz, I added a liitle color to the white tufts of fur; that's about as far as I'd like to take recoloring those parts of Infernape