Persona 4 Arena?

Duster

In light of E3 there is a particular game that I wanted to discuss with the members here on reborn, so I hope that you guys like fighting games. Given that I pretty much only play RPGs and fighting games Persona 4 Arena looked awesome to me. It's the persona franchise but they made a fighting game instead of an rpg. I'm really really really excited considering Blazblue is one of my personal favorites and it seems to be somewhat of a blazblue style game. So I'm thinking it could be really shitty or it could be awesome. Thoughts?

well the japanese are loving it right now... and dude its made by arksys games, Persona 4 is made by atlus, but they gave the rights to arksis to make p4a, if you aren't familiar with arksys they made Guilty Gear... and you guessed it Blaz Blue

by the way, i am totally gonna main Akihiko

ame, rise is a co type person, she says "its super effective" and stuff like that, she is kinda the announcer, knowing you though, you would like mitsuru or elizabeth

• 2 months later...

Guys I have a serious problem right now... I desperately desperately DESPERATELY want to play this game. Unfortunately, I literally only have 70 bucks in my bank account, and two more weeks until I get my paycheck. QQ someone tell me this game is worth it because it looks so freaking sick.