Animal Cup Tier

Summer

Okay, I admit, this idea isn't original, but it's workable. The idea is rather simple: Make a team based on a certain animal etc: Mouse, Horse. (Plants are acceptable, but only to one type of plant etc Lettuce, Weed) Legendaries are acceptable BUT. BUT BUT BUT. You can only use one. And that Legendary cannot be in the Ubers tier. Fossils are allowed as animals.

Have fun!

EDIT: After consideration, birds are banned. Half Animal teams are banned etc Half Monkey Half Dog team. Human-lookalike are considered Monkeys etc Gallade. Pokemon with unclear status are not allowed etc Meinshao. Arceus is a freaking Deer, not a goat, stop asking!

Edited by Summer

A lot of Pokemon don't fit into just one animal demographic.

True, but like I said, it's playable.

interesting, but why not dinosaurs?

I unbanned Dinosaurs. It was banned mainly for the raw power.

• 2 weeks later...
Electivire doesn't seem to be a clear 'animal.' He's more of a troll/ogre thing, and I think is even in the humanoid egg group.

It's an electric monkey, so there.

Edited by Summer

Okay, I admit, this idea isn't original, but it's workable. The idea is rather simple: Make a team based on a certain animal etc: Mouse, Horse. (Plants are acceptable, but only to one type of plant etc Lettuce, Weed) Legendaries are acceptable BUT. BUT BUT BUT. You can only use one. And that Legendary cannot be in the Ubers tier. Fossils are allowed as animals.

Have fun!

EDIT: After consideration, birds are banned. Half Animal teams are banned etc Half Monkey Half Dog team. Human-lookalike are considered Monkeys etc Gallade. Pokemon with unclear status are not allowed etc Meinshao. Arceus is a freaking Deer, not a goat, stop asking!

GALLADES WITH NO TAILS ARE MONEKYS AND PLANTS ARE ANIMALS!

GALLADES WITH NO TAILS ARE MONEKYS AND PLANTS ARE ANIMALS!

Yes. Welcome to the world of Pokemon.

Monodragon might be good

I'm not sure if Dragons are under 'Animals'. I might ban mystical creatures.