When's the Next Tournament?

Phazer

I really want to be in another one? Is there gonna be any new ones coming?

Like those big ones with a bunch of people and like a big reward. Not ones in game.

Edited by Phazer

Maybe do a... Breeding type mono tour? ; w ;''

Like Flying egg group, Human-like egg group, etc. etc.

If we're gonna do that, I'm going to pick the Amorphous Egg Group... > w >

Perhaps a monotype/monocolor themed one. Or a Little Cup one. I've not seen much of LC, so I personally lean towards that option more.

Even better idea. Lets combine these and have a first evolution tour that have the different teams in the same Egg group. Or something. I'd be all for that.

• Administrators

Perhaps a monotype/monocolor themed one. Or a Little Cup one. I've not seen much of LC, so I personally lean towards that option more.

A tournament with colors as the theme has already been done, to a degree- it wasn't mono, but, still.

I specifically remember this one because iirc the only person I lost to was Bullet in the finals QQ

Unfortunately I don't have any actual ideas myself, but, I might be able to come up with something... Maybe. Not like I can participate anyway >.>

Pretty sure the standard we've been going by for so long (something new every time) isn't easily done away with, especially considering the fact that it will be less appealing to members who already participated... Also, they'd have an advantage.

Most definitely did. I think I'm more likely to remember than someone who wasn't here.

If your teammate won, you kept going. if your teammate lost, you were disqualified. And vice versa. Both teammates had to win every round to successfully progress to the finals.

Any more /new/ ideas?

• Administrators

TXV

TXIII

Moving on...

I do like the idea of little cup since it's something almost nobody does normally, but I don't know of any official rules and I can already imagine the Scythers and Chanseys running around on every team >.>