Team Suggestions?

Aoroen

My current team on pokemon reborn is:

Seismitoad Lv 60 (Timid)(Swift Swim) Moves: Mud Shot, Drain Punch, Muddy Water, Hydro Pump

Bouffalant(White?) Lv 61 (Sassy)(Sap Sipper) Moves: Swords Dance, Revenge, Mega Horn, Thrash

Steelix Lv 62 (Brave)(Sturdy) Moves: Iron Tail, Strength, Stone Edge, Rock Smash

Noivern Lv 61 (Serious)(Frisk) Moves: Bite, Air Slash, Iron Tail, Air Cutter

Blaziken Lv 62 (Adamant)(Speed Boost) Moves: Double Kick, Blaze Kick, Sky Uppercut, Cut

Meowstic F Lv 60 (Calm)(Infiltrator) Moves: Psychic, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam, Charge Beam

I recently completed the 9th gym (which was not bad because I had Blaziken carry me through most of it) but I know my team is not very well rounded and some of my pokemon may need move/ability changes. Is there any pokemon available to me right now that I should swap out some of my current pokemon for currently? I am expecting to have lots of trouble with future gyms using my current team (The reason I have Bouffalant is because the psychic gym would have been nearly impossible without him)

(Ps I only had found one heart scale so far in the game can someone give me a lead on how I might go about obtaining more?)

12 minutes ago, Aoroen said:

My current team on pokemon reborn is:

Seismitoad Lv 60 (Timid)(Swift Swim) Moves: Mud Shot, Drain Punch, Muddy Water, Hydro Pump

Bouffalant(White?) Lv 61 (Sassy)(Sap Sipper) Moves: Swords Dance, Revenge, Mega Horn, Thrash

Steelix Lv 62 (Brave)(Sturdy) Moves: Iron Tail, Strength, Stone Edge, Rock Smash

Noivern Lv 61 (Serious)(Frisk) Moves: Bite, Air Slash, Iron Tail, Air Cutter

Blaziken Lv 62 (Adamant)(Speed Boost) Moves: Double Kick, Blaze Kick, Sky Uppercut, Cut

Meowstic F Lv 60 (Calm)(Infiltrator) Moves: Psychic, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam, Charge Beam

I recently completed the 9th gym (which was not bad because I had Blaziken carry me through most of it) but I know my team is not very well rounded and some of my pokemon may need move/ability changes. Is there any pokemon available to me right now that I should swap out some of my current pokemon for currently? I am expecting to have lots of trouble with future gyms using my current team (The reason I have Bouffalant is because the psychic gym would have been nearly impossible without him)

(Ps I only had found one heart scale so far in the game can someone give me a lead on how I might go about obtaining more?)

Alright here are some suggestions:

1). Change Meowstic with Gardevoir. You can get Ralts from the Underground Railnet while you rock smash the walls. (Psychic Fairy)

2). You can get Heart Scales by mining glowey rocks. You can get the mining kit in the area in the area in north Obsedia Ward. Just search that area until you find the person who's gonna give you the mining kit. (I think you need Rock Smash)

3). Steelix is way too slow. Change it with a Sturdy Magnemite. Shade's gym (Steel Electric)

4). Blaziken and Seismitoad are fine. Keep them

5). Noivern and Bouffalant are optional. I would change them to Porygon Z and Mamoswine.

Edited by Rainlove

Hey !

What come to my mind : Replace meowstick by gardevoir

there are some good pokemon available: Sandile, magneti, pinsir/heracross, clauncher, manoswine, joltik

It depends on what you like and what you want to change

If it's just Bouffalant you can go for joltik as he will allow you to cover more types.

I'm not very good with teambuilding, so someone else may need to give a hand with that. Only thing I can say about that is that you need a couple of extra pokemon that are strong with their own types, so you have counters against every pokemon type.

About the heart scales, get yourself a pokemon that can learn Thief(this is a TM, so you can give it to any pokemon, but Kecleon learns it at lvl 1, so you can already give him that with your heart scale). Next, go to Tanzen Cove(I believe you've already been there, correct me if I'm wrong). Fish using a Good Rod there to find a Luvdisc, and use Thief with your pokemon. The Luvdisc is low level, so it dies instantly, and you will steal the pokemons item(if it had any). Luvdisc has a 50% chance to spawn with a Heart Scale, so you can steal it if he/she has one. Make sure your pokemon doesn't have an item equiped when using Thief, so it goes to your pokemons item slot. Repeat this fishing and using Thief process to obtain infinite Heart Scales.

I agree with most of the suggestions made by @Rainlove. Although I don't recommend ditching Noivern for a Porygon Z because Flying coverage is always very good. Also you could use Krookodile instead of Mamoswine if you want. If you choose to get one of the two ground types for your team I suggest also changing Seismitoad for a better water type. For now I think the best is Crawdaunt (give it aqua jet + dragon dance and adaptability as its ability), but if you got one of them from the mystery egg I suggest you use Azumarill, Starmie, Jellicent or Tentacruel.