[Potential spoiler] Radomus, Anna and Noel theory

Wolfox

I have made a threat on this subject before, yet now that reborn has grown more it would seem nice that I asked for some oppinions on the matter again.

From my multiple times going though the Arceus battle event I found out that Radomus shares some simularity's and conections with 2 other characters in the game; Anna and Noel. That has lead me to belief that Anna and Noel are not only related to Radomus, but that he is their father.

Reasons for me to belief this are the fact that Radomus seems quite whimsicall at times while stay remaining focussed on what's inportant, remind you of someone? Anna is Whimsicall is nothing else yet always remains focussed on what's truely inportant. Also Radomus is nothing if not smart; like Noel.

Another reason I have for thinking about this is that Radomus knows the Amethyst Pendant. And he seems to have a connection to it. So much so that he keeps on to it. And who gave Anna the Pendant again? Her Father. The final reason is that Radomus is not only smart but also wise, and while it's mostly said in playful sentences Anna shares quite a lot of wisdom when she speaks. A nice example is when she meets Shelly. Shelly thinks noboddy cares either for or about her yet Anna says that she has never seen as many "strings" before.

There's also the fact that Team Meteor seems to know Radomus better then they would like one of their Admins literally calls him a Swine when he can. And let's not forget that Radomus his more whimsicall side can seem like foolishness to others. And what did Sirius say about Anna's father again? "He always was a fool."

Spoiler

Now Barring all of that there is anotoher theory I had about Anna in the past, being that she was the Champion. Yet that Myth was Busted in the EP16 story. Which has led me to rethink that all over again. And I belief that instead of the Champ, Anna is one of the Elite 4.

Please let me know what you think of these theories/speculations.

I, for myself, don't know what to think about Radomus. He obviously knew the Amethyst Pendant and i also read on a different page, about him looking alike Noel and Anna. I guess you might be right about him being their Father or some kind of prototype, if those 3 or atleast the twins are not even Humans (I am scared how strange they behave after this short life). I played the "Gate-Part" again just know. I have the feeling that Radomus is hiding a lot ,too. This Guardevoir is obviously the one from the Spinell Town Leader and Luna also seems to think of him as her Father. El was brainwashed to think of him the same way he thinks of Arceus too. Maybe he CAN brainwash People although he always laughs about that, when El blames him. Maybe Radoums is Arceus himself or sone non-human thing atleast. Or do i just go too far?

Edited by Ston3bridg3

3 hours ago, Ston3bridg3 said:

Reveal hidden contents

I, for myself, don't know what to think about Radomus. He obviously knew the Amethyst Pendant and i also read on a different page, about him looking alike Noel and Anna. I guess you might be right about him being their Father or some kind of prototype, if those 3 or atleast the twins are not even Humans (I am scared how strange they behave after this short life). I played the "Gate-Part" again just know. I have the feeling that Radomus is hiding a lot ,too. This Guardevoir is obviously the one from the Spinell Town Leader and Luna also seems to think of him as her Father. El was brainwashed to think of him the same way he thinks of Arceus too. Maybe he CAN brainwash People although he always laughs about that, when El blames him. Maybe Radoums is Arceus himself or sone non-human thing atleast. Or do i just go too far?

Spoiler

Also a Fair assumption, yet don't forget that right after the Gym Battle Ellias attack's the estate, making it hard to belief that he really was brainwashed

Just now, Wolfox Glace said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Also a Fair assumption, yet don't forget that right after the Gym Battle Ellias attack's the estate, making it hard to belief that he really was brainwashed

That's right, but he also said that Radomus brainwashed him or atleast tried it. Also why on earth would you give your enemy a Job as a Butler ,when you are not sure he is loyal. I am sure Radomus has some sort of "Power" or a Pokemon to mindcontrol Humans and Pokemon. It is kinda creepy how extremely loyal Gossip Guardevoir and Luna are to him.

Just now, Ston3bridg3 said:

Hide contents

That's right, but he also said that Radomus brainwashed him or atleast tried it. Also why on earth would you give your enemy a Job as a Butler ,when you are not sure he is loyal. I am sure Radomus has some sort of "Power" or a Pokemon to mindcontrol Humans and Pokemon. It is kinda creepy how extremely loyal Gossip Guardevoir and Luna are to him.

Spoiler

Again a nice theory. But also remember that Radomus is a master chess player and will put himself in a temporairy disadvantage if it comes to an advantage overall. A nice example is that it would put him in a place where he could keep close to his enimy so he could strike sooner when trouble brew again

Very interesting!
Do you think there might be a connection with Terra too, or at least with her circus persona?

I mean, she does seem to share the same logic defying powers Anna and Radomus have, and she too might even know that she is in a videogame (Radomus himself revealed to be aware of your status as a player character, and Terra made a virtual world mirroring the first pokemon games)...

Ame also has fourth wall powers, and Terra's story seems intertwined with Lin's rather then Radomus.

About Radomus the chessmaster. Chess is in essence a very cold game, only slaying the king counts. The fact that he applies it to his real life problems is scary. I can get the cheeky comments and metafors but making the personal comment "I'm playing black this time" when gardevoir is captured does lead me to believe he actually does think in it. Remember everything but the king is disposable. Also by allowing the El to be this close, strongly suggests that Luna is not the king because if Luna was king then he would have placed himself in check or in layman terms, the risk is too great. Gardevoir is also most likely not king as well based on a interview. So what is his 'king'? Himself, doubtly. It might either be his dead wife/soulmate or a greater cause. The dead wife might explain his ties to team meteor: new world, revive wife, you know the drill. The question is then what event made him a turncoat?

46 minutes ago, FairFamily said:

Ame also has fourth wall powers, and Terra's story seems intertwined with Lin's rather then Radomus.

About Radomus the chessmaster. Chess is in essence a very cold game, only slaying the king counts. The fact that he applies it to his real life problems is scary. I can get the cheeky comments and metafors but making the personal comment "I'm playing black this time" when gardevoir is captured does lead me to believe he actually does think in it. Remember everything but the king is disposable. Also by allowing the El to be this close, strongly suggests that Luna is not the king because if Luna was king then he would have placed himself in check or in layman terms, the risk is too great. Gardevoir is also most likely not king as well based on a interview. So what is his 'king'? Himself, doubtly. It might either be his dead wife/soulmate or a greater cause. The dead wife might explain his ties to team meteor: new world, revive wife, you know the drill. The question is then what event made him a turncoat?

I'm guessing that the 'king' would be the four gemstones considering their extreme importance to the story and the fact that they can open the doors to the 'Meteor'. Him having Team Meteor's uniform doesn't mean he was ever a part of it, he could have grabbed it from a grunt or something. I doubt that he would be part of Meteor, why would he directly confront El if he was indeed part of the team. He seems to be more of a neutral party, that only fights back when provoked. 

The gemtones being the king? They are merely a means to an end. The king is the most important thing and it's loss is directly a catastrophe. 

For Radomus grabbing the uniform from a grunt then why didn't he say so instead of that cryptic? Maybe he likes to be cryptic but still. On top of that Ell, seems to have quite a grudge, so I doubt Radomus is that passive after all, if he only fights back before being provoked then how did they cross each other?  

39 minutes ago, FairFamily said:

The gemtones being the king? They are merely a means to an end. The king is the most important thing and it's loss is directly a catastrophe. 

For Radomus grabbing the uniform from a grunt then why didn't he say so instead of that cryptic? Maybe he likes to be cryptic but still. On top of that Ell, seems to have quite a grudge, so I doubt Radomus is that passive after all, if he only fights back before being provoked then how did they cross each other?  

Losing the gemstones most certainly will lead to a catastrophe. But I guess the king could instead be the 'Meteor'.

Radomus is a cryptic person, that is just who he is. The whole Citae D'Arc story bit is more than enough proof of that. Why didn't he say anything about Gardevoir being able to teleport? Why didn't he say anything about El's ditto? Why didn't he tell us what he would do with the pendant? That is just who he is, he doesn't like giving out information or maybe he is just testing the MC. As of now he is just a very cryptic person. El has grudges with quite a lot of people, just because he holds one with Radomus doesn't mean he isn't passive. If anything El is a very aggressive person that does whatever it takes to get what he wants. Radomus seems to be a very careful person, always assessing the situation before making his move, which is why I described him as passive since he is more of a observant type that doesn't do things without good reason.

They probably crossed each other before most likely because of Luna, since when Bennett says she is in the Vanhannen Castle El replies with a "Of course". And I really don't see how Radomus could be part of Meteor and El (a very loyal follower of Team Meteor) have a huge grudge against him.

@Wolfox Glace

This is actually interesting :) One of the better thought i read around here.

Assuming Radomus is playing chess, he is in need of pieces! Let's not go into detail who is which piece, but let's assume the gym leaders / characters are his pieces, okay?! How likely would it be for Radomus to "Seduce" and "Capture" his pieces?

Not realy important:

Spoiler

I don't know the exact dialog, but Radomus gives us an option once at the arceus boss. You can choose the right answer by knowing who's lying at some point (gardevoir or radomus or that other dude), as they talked about something that we know was not true (About something that was said at spinel town i believe), so Radomus "plays" and "Seduces" the character / player (acquiring a piece?!)

Therefore, could Radomus be the one  to make Anna and Noel disappear? Using them in his masterplan! 

If so, Ame would have created a character that uses his own daughter and maybe see her friends as expendable. I don't think we know enough about Radomus to exclude it. Which means we might fight him again?

8 hours ago, Wolfox Glace said:

If what you assume is true and he playes by chess completely, then why did he not Eliminate Adrienn when he had the chance?

Well, because chess is a complex game where slaying when you can will mostly result in a desastrous defeat. Adirenn was a piece that potentially could limit Ell's movements a lot,  also eliminating Adrienn could place himself in an awkward position. Remember Cain (and maybe the MC) had serious doubts on Radomus himself due to the little ditto play.

Early Morning Theory

---------------------------------------------------

Radomus and Serra are revealed to be the parents of Anna and Noel. Serra and the twins didn't know this because Radomus (w/ assistance from Uxie?) wiped their memories of him and of each other to protect them from Team Meteor. Bennett didn't know about his half-siblings because Serra was rather promiscuous during her modeling days, and she kept their identities a secret from him with the hope that her son would make the right choices in the future if his mother set a proper example. Going back to Team Meteor, they were now seeking Radomus' pendant and blood both. Several years of his actions had finally caught up with him. You see, Radomus (just like Corey) became an agent of Meteor in an effort to impede their progress from within -- he knew exactly what kind of threat they posed to Reborn, and it was for that reason he chose to play white rather than black. At some point, he managed to gain the respect of El, who was the owner of the Amethyst Pendant before him. After they had done some more 'bonding,' El trusted Radomus enough to give him the pendant in a way that mirrored Solaris giving El the Emerald Brooch (the same one that cured his blindness). Radomus would eventually be exposed as a fraud though (possibly by another up-and-coming agent named Lin), and a manhunt began when word of his treachery got out. He was fully aware of how far they'd be willing to go to reclaim their lost key, and he was now on borrowed time. Ever the strategist/pragmatist, Radomus chose the best remaining path available to him. In sequential order: he gathered his family together, had Gardevoir use Hypnosis on them (putting them to sleep), purged all knowledge of one another from their minds, gave Nomos, Nostra, and the pendant to the twins, placed them at the Orphanage's doorstep under the cover of night, and turned Serra (plus any other relatives he had) loose when she woke up the next morning. Team Meteor's only concern is with collecting the four keys, so if they were to locate Serra and ask about Radomus and the pendant -- and when they see how clueless she is about what they're asking -- they would have no cause to threaten any lives. In a move befitting a Chess Grandmaster, Radomus sacrificed his own happiness for the safety of the people of Reborn. Pretty sad tale.

Side Notes:

1). I know Zina Vanhanen is a thing -- and while that could be a potential hole in this theory, I don't believe her relation to Radomus is ever stated. If she indeed is Radomus' dead wife, this theory would be completely debunked because of what he told Gardevoir about soulmates in his Interview Intermission.

2). Serra says at Voclain Estate, "I'm fairly certain that I've only had one child, and he's right here." The key word here is 'fairly.' If someone had one child, they probably would be more assertive than only being 'fairly certain.' Perhaps her deep subconscience survived the memory wipe and was on display for us in this scene? Also, she said at some point that she gave up modeling for Bennett's sake. Maybe she didn't mean right after his birth, but after she had been relieved of her ties to Radomus and the twins.

3). Although I say that Radomus gave Nomos and Nostra to the twins, it's entirely possible that he didn't know they were real Pokemon like many of us theorize. Anna is a different type of psychic than her father; more perceptive than procedural. Anna is to Radomus as Kiki is to Samson.

4). My initial explanation leaves this hole: who helped Radomus raise Anna and Noel? And to that, I say Serra did. She could have used many of her modeling tours to drop by Vanhanen Castle so she could fit in her share of parenting -- and Bennett would be none the wiser, since he was probably off studying butterflies anyway. I would think that Spinel Town's crime rate is very low, which means that Serra wouldn't have to constantly worry about Bennett's safety. 

5). If you find any other holes in this theory, let me know. :)

I'm pretty sure Radomus mentions that his wife is dead (he says something about dancing with her soul, I think). So, Zina is most likely his wife and not Serra. Though I could see him wiping the memories of the twins and leaving them in the orphanage as a way of protecting them from Team Meteor.

First why the big letters. Second At first I thought that Radomus married however after rereading the interview I'm not so sure he was married. Still if Zina was not his wife who is she? Also the way Radomus described how his relationship with his soulmate ended, does imply how she left him and not him leaving her.

I belief that Zina VanHanen IS his dead wife, and that her death left him in such a state of shock that he left Anna and Noel to live with "The Good Doctor" while he was mentally recovering. Then Luna came into the picture and he simply forgot about his real kids, Anna and Noel