Zorua and Sigilyph (Episode 16)

Rainlove

Alright so I'm at the new Reborn City (Which looks much different and great)

Before I did anything I tried looking for Zorua since it's one of my favorite Pokemons, but couldn't find it. It's honestly my fault for not trying to find it before new Reborn City. Anyway, I also tried going to that place where I fought Arceus Ditto but it was closed. I seriously wanted Sigilyph since it's so cool.

Did I miss my chance of finiding both Pokemons ;-(

I tried looking for them but I was already in such in Agate Circus and could'nt go back.

Edited by Rainlove

Zorua should still be obtainable via the alleyways around reborn (that event does not change despite the clean up of the city)

Sigilyph though...IDK about this one. It and drowzee may not be obtainable now unless Ame has placed them elsewhere (since I think drowzee's egg is a 50/50 to find in the slums)

7 hours ago, sound of silence said:

Zorua should still be obtainable via the alleyways around reborn (that event does not change despite the clean up of the city)

Sigilyph though...IDK about this one. It and drowzee may not be obtainable now unless Ame has placed them elsewhere (since I think drowzee's egg is a 50/50 to find in the slums)

Spoiler

Drowzee is obtainable though, at least via breeding because i caught an Hypno.

• 5 months later...

think, and I could be completely wrong about this, that you need to start the Zorua event on a windy night. It will show up in one of the alleys pretending to be Murkrow (since Murkrow only shows up on windy nights), and then after that it doesn't matter what the weather is, as long as it's nighttime. I had a hard time finding it for a while but that seemed to work for me. 

I'm not sure how being in EP 16 effects that though, I've always caught it earlier than that.

• 1 month later...

How to find Zorua:

1) It must be windy night.

2) Go to Magma Alleyway; Zorua will be there in the shape of a Murkrow.

3) Wait until next day; Zorua will spawn in different alleways in shapes of other pokemon

4) After three or four meetings Zorua will attack you so you can catch it.

Btw. Is Sigilyph still avaiable on the Citae Astrae rooftop in Ep16 version? Of course before the restoration of Reborn City (and before beating Arceus).

19 minutes ago, Kashya said:

Btw. Is Sigilyph still avaiable on the Citae Astrae rooftop in Ep16 version? Of course before the restoration of Reborn City (and before beating Arceus).

Before beating Arcues it is. Dunno about after beating Arceus or restoration of Reborn City.

Just now, Kashya said:

I think after the restoration it's impossible to go back to this place at all.

Sigilyph must have really low encounter because I can only find Unown, Natu or Xatu.

Yep, thats true, but it's still there. I got one myself and used it in my Flying Monotype. Pretty awesome Pokemon it is.