Hello! New Challenger appears!

Arys

Hi guys, I've made this account couple days ago and I forgot to introduce myself.

You can call me Arys or Poison Lover Arys!

I'm kind of comeback guy, I think? I've played this at episode 13 and finally comeback at episode 15 and 16.2

Currently I'm trying to build poison team (with torchic starter because I know bulbasaur is obtainable and I don't think there's other poison starter).

I have to say poison is quite hard as psychic and ground move are common moves for other type of pokemon. But I quite enjoying it so far.

I will be around here for a while, at least until I beat to the end of this chapter. I hope you don't mind!

NAHT BAD.

Poison is the second coolest type you know.

I am JUUUUUUUUU 

Welcome , welcome. 

I hope you decide to stick around, friend, friends, friends, friend. 

Such a wonderful friends friend friends.

If you feel like it, go check out the SHOWDOWN SERVER if you haven't already. That's where cool people like me hang out.

But there's also uncool people there.

Like Wendel.

Don't talk to Wendel, he's a dork.

(Just kidding, you can talk to him but he's still a dork)

(#I love Wendel)

I've already forgotten what I've typed and I'm too lazy to check because I'm on mobile so ::

WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME. 

I like ghosts.

If you need help, pester Dan. He likes to be pestered.

Welcome on board, Arys! Enjoy your stay~

4 hours ago, Lugruf said:

Am I the only one wondering when did Torchic become a poison type?

From what I understand Arys is doing a Poison mono but picked Torchic for the sake of collecting, since Bulba is available later on whereas Torchic isn't.

15 hours ago, Juniper said:

But there's also uncool people there.

Like Wendel.

Don't talk to Wendel, he's a dork.

(Just kidding, you can talk to him but he's still a dork)

(#I love Wendel)

Well excuuuuuuuuuuse me princess, I am very much cool >:C I even have my own religion for crying out loud >:c

You're the dork here >:I

But anyway, hello and welcome to Reborn there new person man guy \o

Thank you guys! I feel very welcomed here! You guys are awesome!

11 hours ago, Alistair said:

From what I understand Arys is doing a Poison mono but picked Torchic for the sake of collecting, since Bulba is available later on whereas Torchic isn't.

You're absolutely right, Alistair. Sadly, Ame get rid the Bulbasaur at E15 so I have to either tweak the game or just wait for another chance of Bulbasaur.

I don't know about this showdown things. Is that the one you connect from the game or it's in other website? I'll check it out later.

54 minutes ago, Arys said:

Thank you guys! I feel very welcomed here! You guys are awesome!

You're absolutely right, Alistair. Sadly, Ame get rid the Bulbasaur at E15 so I have to either tweak the game or just wait for another chance of Bulbasaur.

I don't know about this showdown things. Is that the one you connect from the game or it's in other website? I'll check it out later.

Showdown is an online battle simulator where you build, for example your team of your favorite Pokémon or type and I think reborn has its own server

12 hours ago, Arys said:

Sadly, Ame get rid the Bulbasaur at E15 so I have to either tweak the game or just wait for another chance of Bulbasaur.

There's always the option of trading someone for a Bulbasaur, if you're still looking to get one. 

But anyway, welcome to the server Arys! You'll have a great time here. While you're around, be sure to check out some of the other fan-made games, they're pretty great!