Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

super rod task

stammarga13

Question

9 answers to this question

Just now, stammarga13 said:

hello there. could someone be kind enough to tell me exactly step by step what do i have to do to get the super rod and in the correct order cause i think there may be a bug? thanks a lot in advance

first talk to Simon in beryl graveyard

then dive in Hidden Tanzan Cove Lake

Find all the dead bodies (especially one without ID tag)

then resurface

go east of the hidden cove

you'll find a fisherman there

talk to him

he'll give it to you as you need it to complete the side quest

5 minutes ago, Nico_Robin said:

first talk to Simon in beryl graveyard

then dive in Hidden Tanzan Cove Lake

Find all the dead bodies (especially one without ID tag)

then resurface

go east of the hidden cove

you'll find a fisherman there

talk to him

he'll give it to you as you need it to complete the side quest

where is this simon guy cause i cant find him anywhere? the only one in beryl grav is a hiker dude close to the gym. that's why i ask. do i have to do something before going to beryl grav?

Just now, stammarga13 said:

where is this simon guy cause i cant find him anywhere? the only one in beryl grav is a hiker dude close to the gym. that's why i ask. do i have to do something before going to beryl grav?

Spoiler

have you finished the E16 storyline?

have you met Simon and Tara from Team Meteor (especailly when they come to raid the house in the hidden tanzan cove?) 

3 minutes ago, Nico_Robin said:
  Hide contents

have you finished the E16 storyline?

have you met Simon and Tara from Team Meteor (especailly when they come to raid the house in the hidden tanzan cove?) 

yes i have finished e16. i am not 100% sure if i met them but i went to hidden cove just now and nobody is there. i also dived and found the bodies (including the one without tag), i talk to the fisherman but nothing. that's why i'm asking if there is something to do before or maybe there is a bug

7 hours ago, stammarga13 said:

yes i have finished e16. i am not 100% sure if i met them but i went to hidden cove just now and nobody is there. i also dived and found the bodies (including the one without tag), i talk to the fisherman but nothing. that's why i'm asking if there is something to do before or maybe there is a bug

yeah chances are you never spoke to Simon in the Team Metoer base, ^as suggested post it in the troubleshoot page