well, I just killed a shiny piloswine

Aloha

It happens. I've stopped counting the times I lost a shiny Geodude in Reborn due to self-destruct.

Incidentally, the first shiny I ever managed to capture in a canon game was a Swinub. These little piggies love to be all dazzling and fabulous, it seems.

9 hours ago, Alistair said:

It happens. I've stopped counting the times I lost a shiny Geodude in Reborn due to self-destruct.

Incidentally, the first shiny I ever managed to capture in a canon game was a Swinub. These little piggies love to be all dazzling and fabulous, it seems.

I Immediatelly found a shiny phanthup or whatever it's called.. I guess Its something haha

I lost my original save, which had a shiny gardevoir, due to computer issues a while back qq

while I was resetting for a protean froakie with a decent nature on my second file, though, got a shiny one, which makes up for it a bit

I've become numb to killing them. However once in a while, I'll catch one if it looks interesting.

One thing that's nice about having such an abundance of shinies is that its a lot easier to breed an almost perfect iv shiny (my abra only took 2-3 days)