Perfect IV Goomys!

MantaRed

Hello guys,

since my last Goomy was quite popular and traded within 5 mins, I decided to breed another few of those rare Goom-Gooms with good, near perfect IVs.

And here they are:

#EDIT:

Emily has been traded for Shroomish.

Goofus has been traded for Larvesta.

Mr. Snuggles has been traded for Togepi.

Please find a home for Molten Core. He's kinda cute in his way. (preferably for Froakie :))

First one is Emily, she's a really nice Goom. Quiet nature, and she loves to cuddle. You will love her as well!

emily.PNG

Then we have Goofus. He is an idiot, but docile nature. If you want to have a friend for life, he's the one for you.

goofus.PNG

Then there's Mr. Snuggles. Mr. Snuggles always was the pure fighter type and is docile as well. If you want to beat the upcoming Top4, he will make your wish come true.

mr.snuggles.PNG

Last but not least, Molten Core. I don't really get smart out of this one. He thinks he's a little fighting Dwarf, loves Beer but lax at drinking it. He's the perfect adventuring type and if you'd like to have a shizophrenic kind of pokemon, he's perfect for you.

moltencore.PNG

The pkms I'd love to have are Froakie, Gastly, Shroomish and any of the Mystery-Egg ones (except Azurill). IV's, shininess and nature don't matter.

Message me which one of those Gooms you'd like to have! :)

Thank you very much,

MantaRed

Edited by MantaRed

5 hours ago, MantaRed said:

Hello guys,

since my last Goomy was quite popular and traded within 5 mins, I decided to breed another few of those rare Goom-Gooms with good, near perfect IVs.

And here they are:

#EDIT:

Emily has been traded for Shroomish.

Goofus has been traded for Larvesta.

Mr. Snuggles has been traded for Togepi.

Please find a home for Molten Core. He's kinda cute in his way. (preferably for Froakie :))

First one is Emily, she's a really nice Goom. Quiet nature, and she loves to cuddle. You will love her as well!

emily.PNG

Then we have Goofus. He is an idiot, but docile nature. If you want to have a friend for life, he's the one for you.

goofus.PNG

Then there's Mr. Snuggles. Mr. Snuggles always was the pure fighter type and is docile as well. If you want to beat the upcoming Top4, he will make your wish come true.

mr.snuggles.PNG

Last but not least, Molten Core. I don't really get smart out of this one. He thinks he's a little fighting Dwarf, loves Beer but lax at drinking it. He's the perfect adventuring type and if you'd like to have a shizophrenic kind of pokemon, he's perfect for you.

moltencore.PNG

The pkms I'd love to have are Froakie, Gastly, Shroomish and any of the Mystery-Egg ones (except Azurill). IV's, shininess and nature don't matter.

Message me which one of those Gooms you'd like to have! :)

Thank you very much,

MantaRed

Check your PM please :)