[Spoiler] Ep 16 Sidequest Starting NPC

thedeath245

8 minutes ago, thedeath245 said:

Hello folks,
as we all know, there are many many sidequests to be done in ep16 and I/we love them. 
My problem is who do I talk to in order to start the sidequest.  I have gotten a few but the major ones such as Fern - future thingy is nowhere to be found.

Please halp !

Spoiler

The Fern - future quest is part of a sidequest that starts when you find the lost ring of a woman in Beryl Ward. The ring is in one of the underwater cities, the one that has the K houses.

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, bob johns said:

Hey, so I tried looking around the beryl ward with the silver ring and I couldn't find anything. Can anyone tell me a more specific place to look, cause I'm lost rn.

The 'Silver Ring' key item does not relate to sidequests at all.  That is only for finding/obtaining Corey's Pokemon and getting the toxic orb.

If you are talking about the post restoration Spoink/Wedding Ring sidequest, you start by finding the wedding ring in one of the underwater cities in Azurine Lake.

3 minutes ago, seki108 said:

The 'Silver Ring' key item does not relate to sidequests at all.  That is only for finding/obtaining Corey's Pokemon and getting the toxic orb.

If you are talking about the post restoration Spoink/Wedding Ring sidequest, you start by finding the wedding ring in one of the underwater cities in Azurine Lake.

Ok then, thanks

On 8.12.2016 at 8:59 AM, thedeath245 said:

I have gotten a few but the major ones such as Fern - future thingy is nowhere to be found.

Fern - future thingy?

I did the quest, but it seems to end with the finding of the dark material in the arceus cult chambers through the sanctum key.

Does it go on from there?

Because I didn't find Fern in there.