[Episode 16] Where is the best place to grind?

deacan10

What I did is spend all my money, take my Metagross and Dragalge alone and battle the Saturday trainers (I think Saturday, the day with the double battle trainers with the Blissey). I would Hammer Arm the Blissey and Tyranitar and just let my team faint. I kept this up until they were up to an appropriate level. 

The reasons I do this is because they're too high leveled and I don't want to overlevel my team. Plus, all of the Pokemon on their team except Blissey gave you a very low amount of exp that wasn't even worth going after. So I just let myself lose since I had an insignificant amount of cash anyway.

Edited by Tapu Fufu

Just try fighting each of the Grand Hall trainers and see which of them is the easiest for your team that you're trying to train up to defeat. Then put on an Exp. Share and a Lucky Egg and keep battling them. For me, I'd say perhaps the double battle is the best one, because it has a Blissey which gives a huge chunk of experience as well as it somehow feeling easier because it's a double battle.

1 hour ago, Anstane said:

I'd say perhaps the double battle is the best one, because it has a Blissey which gives a huge chunk of experience as well as it somehow feeling easier because it's a double battle.

I'd grind against the Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtles, merely because they're hilarious.