Help with a battle [SPOILERS]

PokeFailure

Spoiler

I'm stuck on the Pulse Magnezone, I've tried to beat it about 6 different times with my current group of pokemon and since I can't backtrack and swap out/grind up my pokes I'm stuck with this group. I've gotten down to magnezone with 3 pokes left but he just wallops them until I soft reset to try again. Game File included for test purposes I guess?

Current Team

Scrafty level 78.

Ampharos level 79.

Arcanine level 79.

Blastoise level 79.

Donphan level 76.

Beartic Level 73.

Game.rxdata

Your team is really good, fight wasnt hard at all:

Aurourus is taken down by 2 drain punches from Scrafty

Espeon comes in, swap to Amphy and discharge till it dies

Alakazam comes in, I stay with Amphy and discharge again. Alakazam drops to red and gets paralyzed (if not Blastoise can soak up its attacks and finish, or you can use Beartic or even arcanine. ZELs hyper potions should already be gone by now), Amphy finishes

Glaceon comes in swap to Blastoise, flash cannon til it dies

Umbreon comes in swap to Scrafty, High jump kick or drain punch til it dies

Magnezone comes in keep Scrafty out, high jump kick, Scrafty dies

Bring in Arcanine to finish up

Edited by Kooper

8 minutes ago, Kooper said:
  Hide contents

Your team is really good, fight wasnt hard at all:

Aurourus is taken down by 2 drain punches from Scrafty

Espeon comes in, swap to Amphy and discharge till it dies

Alakazam comes in, I stay with Amphy and discharge again. Alakazam drops to red and gets paralyzed (if not Blastoise can soak up its attacks and finish, or you can use Beartic or even arcanine. ZELs hyper potions should already be gone by now), Amphy finishes

Glaceon comes in swap to Blastoise, flash cannon til it dies

Umbreon comes in swap to Scrafty, High jump kick or drain punch til it dies

Magnezone comes in keep Scrafty out, high jump kick, Scrafty dies

Bring in Arcanine to finish up

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Thanks, You both helped a ton *.* I guess I just had bad luck, oh whale 7th times the charm. 

Spoiler

Beat ZEL first time easily with your team. Your Scrafty is a beast! Use him against Aurorus and Umbreon (with drain punch to keep him alive). For his Alakazam and Espeon i used Donphan's Earthquake. For his Glaceon Blastoise does the job.
When i got to Magnezone, I used hi jump kick from Scrafty. That got him to about 2/5 of his HP. He then kills me with a discharge and finally i use Arcanine to finish the job with flamethrower. 
I didn't even use Ampharos or Beartic or any items, so it's totally doable!
Here's the file back saved just after the battle in case you still have problems. Tell us when u manage to beat him!

Game.rxdata

Edited by Troxalos

Spoiler

Also something to note, you could in theory send out Donphan against Pulse Magnezone as well, assuming the field is changed to the dark field. I say this because if the Magnezone decides to use Flash Cannon, the field makes Flash Cannon pick up electric typing, rendering your Donphan immune to the entire attack.

Can I ask for little help too?

Spoiler

I have problem with D'Arclight, he is overspeeding me and I must always using plenty of revives and etc until he kills me and I need to soft reset.

And its really boring after 30th soft reset...

Here is my save file too, just for test purposes.

But I will be happy if you win and send me my save file after beating him :D

TEAM:

Typholsion lvl. 77

Greninja lvl. 76

Manectric lvl. 74

Meowstic lvl. 72

Mawile lvl. 73

Noivern lvl. 77

Game.rxdata

26 minutes ago, ShaylaShay said:

Can I ask for little help too?

Hide contents

I have problem with D'Arclight, he is overspeeding me and I must always using plenty of revives and etc until he kills me and I need to soft reset.

And its really boring after 30th soft reset...

Here is my save file too, just for test purposes.

But I will be happy if you win and send me my save file after beating him :D

TEAM:

Typholsion lvl. 77

Greninja lvl. 76

Manectric lvl. 74

Meowstic lvl. 72

Mawile lvl. 73

Noivern lvl. 77

Game.rxdata

I gave it 4 tries, I got him down to the last one until Mawile got outsped and K.Oed  on the 3rd attempt, the 4th attempt I didn't get past his 4th, you might have to shuffle your team a little bit and add some more fighting moves. Very good team but not built for you know who sadly. Congrats on almost 300+ hours of reborn though. 

Edited by PokeFailure

1 minute ago, PokeFailure said:

I gave it 4 tries, I got him down to the last one until Mawile got outspe and K.Oed you might have to shuffle your team a little bit and add some more fighting moves. Very good team but not built for Archlight sadly. Congrats on almost 300+ hours of reborn though. 

Oh... And who you used aganist who? I tried many strategies, but it not worked.

Spoiler

And about that shuffle - Problem is, that Im now stucked here and I cant go outside (I wanted to catch Rhyhorn and use Rhyperior).

300+ hours... well, I had problems with Corey, thats it :'D

33 minutes ago, ShaylaShay said:

Oh... And who you used aganist who? I tried many strategies, but it not worked.

Hide contents

And about that shuffle - Problem is, that Im now stucked here and I cant go outside (I wanted to catch Rhyhorn and use Rhyperior).

300+ hours... well, I had problems with Corey, thats it :'D

Backup saves yo, resetting to about before you fight Victoria should get you access to the PC again if I remember correctly (or you could work out a trade)

Typloshion on luxray (Eruption) Typhlosion again on Exploud (erupt if it kills Luxray in 1 hit) then I switch out to Greninja to use surf and kill it after Typhlosion dies, basically you have to be REALLY lucky with your pokemon and the movepools you have Past Exploud. I gave it 2 more tries and I couldn't get past the Jolteon, You can keep trying but I don't think you're getting past Archlight any time soon.  I actually have a Rhyperior strangely enough.