Bugs with the new website [Tracking Logins]

Tempest

A new site that is this large is of course going to have bugs. I've been helping out Ame trying to crank through some of them, so I'm creating this topic to help get input and data as to what bugs are arising.

Known Bugs:

• Certain pages will seem to log you out, but going back to the main forums will make it work again. It may be related to bad URLs again.
    • Temporarily, you can just click to another page or go back to the main forum and you should still be logged in.

Fixed Bugs:

What I need from you guys:

Currently I one big one I'm trying to figure out:

• I'm hearing stuff about people being logged out on certain pages. I myself am experiencing it, but I need to know what everyone else is seeing when they get logged out. Give me anything that might be relevant, especially URLS.

So please report anything you see here... I'm sure there are bugs that have yet to arise, but we'll squish them when they show up.

10 minutes ago, Tempest said:

So please report anything you see here... I'm sure there are bugs that have yet to arise, but we'll squish them when they show up.

If there are bug guts I am not cleaning them up...nope nope nope

Alright, so as far as we know, all links to http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/ have been removed and should point to http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php.

If you're on the old link or have it bookmarked, please make sure you switch to the new one, otherwise the status update box will not work!

UPDATE: Emails are all fixed! Any email notifications or validation emails should be sent out correctly now, though they'll probably show up in your junk folder.

Edited by Tempest
Emails fixed

I don't have much info about my problem. I think If I exit for about half an hour, it forgets to keep me logged in? It doesn't matter whether I just close the tab or the whole window.

Perhaps I just have some add-on or setting that's doing this, but it never happened with the old site. If you need anymore info, I'll try to supply it, but I don't have much.

Edit: Scratch that, it logged me out within three minutes of closing the tab. And mere moments later, it doesn't log me out.

Edited by Strider

Basically it sometimes says I'm logged out if I'm not on the main forum page... if I click to another page or back to the forum or something, it then says I'm logged in. If you and I both see the same bug, something screwy is going on.

So obviously the site went down last night... the database went a little haywire and wrote out an inane amount of logs in a few days, filling the server storage. Shouldn't happen again.

I'm still trying to figure out the odd logout bug. Is anyone else experiencing it? I'm trying to find a pattern in it, and I'm having no luck.