Meet the Artíste! (An Ask-user-anything thread brought to you by SupahFish™ Incorporated - "Live Life the Supah Way!")

Will

So I decided to hop onto the bandwagon and see how much I can feed my attention hog of a self.

Whether it be +Infinitas-related, or simply what you don't know about me and would like to know, ask away and whatnot.

I'd love to answer any of your questions.

inb4 394580345893405 of "WILL YOU DRAW ______"

If this thread turns into a drawing request thread, then so be it. I need some way to get myself back into the artistic swing, anyways...

Do you have an iron Will?

*awaits the shots.*

I typically consider my drive to do cetrain things as my one of stronger points... Though often it doesn't work out as much as I'd like it to qq

If this thread turns into a drawing request thread, then so be it. I need some way to get myself back into the artistic swing, anyways...

If this thread turns into a drawing request thread, then so be it.

then so be it.

Draw me a picture of the whole Reborn family with me in the back giving at least two of them bunny ears. If you choose to accept this mission, do so in writing with a pencil and a drawing pad. If you do not choose to accept this mission, do so by accepting the first option.

And god speed.

Why is your title the best of all the ask threads?

Cuz Team Fortress 2 reference.

Draw me a picture of the whole Reborn family with me in the back giving at least two of them bunny ears. If you choose to accept this mission, do so in writing with a pencil and a drawing pad. If you do not choose to accept this mission, do so by accepting the first option.

And god speed.

I could probably get that out eventually...but first I'd need you to define which members to use. With the recent influx of new users, it's hard to pinpoint which ones are notable enough to include in said "family."

Cuz Team Fortress 2 reference.

I could probably get that out eventually...but first I'd need you to define which members to use. With the recent influx of new users, it's hard to pinpoint which ones are notable enough to include in said "family."

Draw ALL the peoples! Veterans.

Why are becoming like the others.

Cuz I've actually wanted to do this kind of thread for a long time...it's just that I never got around to it, y'know?

• 3 weeks later...

can you draw a picture of me on the back of a Pidgeot whos on the ground, with a garchomp on one side, and an Infernape on the other.... and as far st the picture of me just use my trainer card sprite. it would be awesome and very much aprreciated. and ive been a forum memeber for a year and 2 months... do i get to be in the reborn family picture????

Edited by Conor

-Shoots Geo-Sama-

Wow I was late

Ohkay

WHY HAVEN'T YOU DRAWN THE NEXT INPONYTAS PAGE YET?

I have, and it'll be posted soon enough. I just gotta make some finishing touches to it. Y'know, sharpening lines, properly shading things and whatnot.

can you draw a picture of me on the back of a Pidgeot whos on the ground, with a garchomp on one side, and an Infernape on the other.... and as far st the picture of me just use my trainer card sprite. it would be awesome and very much aprreciated. and ive been a forum memeber for a year and 2 months... do i get to be in the reborn family picture????

To be honest, I doubt I'll actually make this a drawing thread. Mainly due to infrequent responses and my own unwillingness to draw anything these days. Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up. >><<

But who knows, maybe one of your requests will inspire me again.

Not epic enough.

I need an epic picture of Torkoal using Eruption, geysering from the center top of his shell with smoke effects streaming out/down from the ones ringing it. I always did like the game sprite, the way the smoke curls around the side with the top of the shell above it. Always reminded me of a mountain peak rising above the clouds.

Inspired yet? Or do I have to turn put on my creativity hat it may only be worn backwards?