Oh shower thoughts, or as I like to call them, epiphanies (is that the plural?) as I don't usually get them in the shower.

Just recently I was cat sitting to lovely tabbies when I gasped, picked one of them up, and whispered "imaginary friends are our first OCs" to his fuzzy little face.

I can't get that out of my head. It just makes so much sense to me.

Anyway, what sudden realizations of amazing proportions have you guys had recently?

I hope this is the appropriate forum for this as my epiphany just happened in my life.

• Support Squad

in the shower i dwell on the inescapable realism and crushing defeat that is life, love and everything in between with a stark, bleak outlook that would be terrifying to behold.

whilst singing to Taylor Swift. #showertunes

So, I was looking through the Pokédex of Sun and Moon and was surprised to find no fossil Pokémon in the game. Kinda weird I thought.

Later I thought back on and realised that this was actually a calculated and brilliant move on GameFreak's part, as Hawaii is an Island born through volcanic activity and is only a few million years old and thus has no native fossils.

I think thinkily in the shower or while walking home, and I think a lot

A month or two ago I was in the shower, thinking deep thoughts when I wondered, "Why are shower scenes considered universally bad? Lots of people sort themselves out in the shower. If fanservice must exist, it may as well be in a place where it realistically fits."

Yesterday morning I was in the shower, contemplating the meaning of philosophy when I thought, "I feel like yelling."

Last night I was walking home, trying to keep blood flowing to my fingers when it hit me, "Holy fuck it's way too cold out here." And I stopped at the library.

This morning I was in the shower, halfheartedly singing along to Hikaru Nara when I realized, "I have been in this shower for way too long."

Just now I was sitting in school, trying to pretend I was working when I noticed, "You didn't include 'eureka' in the tags for this thread."

"I killed them. I killed them all. They're dead, every single one of them. And not just the men, but the women and the children, too. They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals. I HATE THEM."

Now repeat this until either the hot water runs out, or my conditioner sets in, and you'll have a pretty good understanding of my shower rituals.

"I killed them. I killed them all. They're dead, every single one of them. And not just the men, but the women and the children, too. They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals. I HATE THEM."

Now repeat this until either the hot water runs out, or my conditioner sets in, and you'll have a pretty good understanding of my shower rituals.

Little known fact Darth Vader wasn't disfigured from the lava it was actually his own edge that reached a critical mass within him and caused a nuclear reaction that incinerated his body

It was only by giving him a dorky mask and keeping him away from sand that Palpatine could contain it and save his life

This morning I was in the shower, halfheartedly singing along to Hikaru Nara when I realized, "I have been in this shower for way too long."

Nice taste in music

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Most of my thoughts consist of "I wonder if I could get away with 'xyz'" or thinking of different ways I could improve a few sprites.

And there's always "Ouch, showerhead's too low again"

"...oh! So that would be the perfect argument to that discussion I had 5 months ago."

Other than that, I don't know. My thoughts are too convoluted because there's just too much on my head while I'm showering.

I usually have good ideas on the swhoer, however.

Edited by Vinny

If thou art not singing an original composition in Operatic tenor in thine shower, and if thou relaxeth not thy mind of all lesser earthly concerns during the sacred time of the bath, to focus the pure cosmic energy of thy will into the chaste and sublime art of singing therein...

Thou art doing it inexcusably wrong! Sacrilege, I say, to have any mundane, banal thoughts pollute the sanctity of the mind in the bath! Sacrilege, I deem, for there to be anything else that steers thee in the bath, other than the wondrous, soulful journey of song, of music of the mind and harmony of the voice!

Begone, O proponents of heresy! In the name of bathroom singers everywhere, I deem thee desecrators of art! Away with thee, ye worldly ones, and keep thine mundane thoughts to thyself, outside the sacred shower, and bring them not within!

If thou art not singing an original composition in Operatic tenor in thine shower, and if thou relaxeth not thy mind of all lesser earthly concerns during the sacred time of the bath, to focus the pure cosmic energy of thy will into the chaste and sublime art of singing therein...

Thou art doing it inexcusably wrong! Sacrilege, I say, to have any mundane, banal thoughts pollute the sanctity of the mind in the bath! Sacrilege, I deem, for there to be anything else that steers thee in the bath, other than the wondrous, soulful journey of song, of music of the mind and harmony of the voice!

Begone, O proponents of heresy! In the name of bathroom singers everywhere, I deem thee desecrators of art! Away with thee, ye worldly ones, and keep thine mundane thoughts to thyself, outside the sacred shower, and bring them not within!

Ok, since when did Colress become El?

If you share a public shower in college, any hopes of sanctity of bathing spots are brutally beaten by reality. Bathing in general gets a beating, too.

Another shower thought:

"Hmm...nice and warmAAHCOLDCOLDF***COLDohthankgodit'swarmagain..." I didn't touch anything.

Either the joyous highs of letting my imagination run wild, or the crushing self-deprecation of letting my self-conscience run wild... or it's too early in the morning and I stare at a wall for ten minutes, trying not to fall asleep standing up.

my own personal shower thoughts tend to be severe concentration so i dont find myself butt over teacup, as I am so clumsy, to the extent that some people dont believe half of my stories until they witness me falling butt over teacup on a totally flat surface...