[Potential SM Spoilers] SM Trading Thread

krim

On my (unsuccessful) hunt for a Snow Warning Alolan Vulpix, I noticed that we don't have one of these yet. Leave your friend codes and what you're looking for here, and we can all try to help each other out.

Like I said, looking for a Snow Warning Vulpix right now, as its Sun exclusive.

FC is 5455-9619-6444

Update: No longer need the vulpix thanks to a friend breeding me one. Quite the surprise in how it turned out.

a28352967376447b88d590fbbb6b752d.png

Update of an update: Something is wrong with the shiny chances in this game. Literally the second egg that came from the other one. (Proof they arent the same is gender and OT)

382cc33c02a249e4985099b549f09c1a.png

Edited by DragonMasterKrim

Your friend's OT is 065535 or 2^16 - 1, the maximum value of a 16bit variable, also the max OT of past gens.

Is it possible to manipulate the OT legally in this gen yet? Anyway that and the fact that it's shiny with what I suppose are max IV is more than suspicious, I wouldn't trust it to be legal.

Your friend's OT is 065535 or 2^16 - 1, the maximum value of a 16bit variable, also the max OT of past gens.

Is it possible to manipulate the OT legally in this gen yet? Anyway that and the fact that it's shiny with what I suppose are max IV is more than suspicious, I wouldn't trust it to be legal.

Technically, the fact that all six markings are lit up doesn't necessarily mean the IVs are maxed.

In regards to the shiny chances, people using KeySAV are having trouble figuring out how peoples' TSVs and ESVs work in this game. Sometimes an ESV will be listed as negative, and if I remember correctly each save file has like three TSVs instead of one.

My theory is that, in order to prevent people from TSV hatching, the game now rotates between multiple TSVs each time a Pokemon is generated. The problem with this theory is that it breaks the Masuda Method.

I've got no idea. The one he gave me could very well be hacked, but I don't particularly care at this point since I hatched the second one myself, and that's the one Ill be using from this point on.

• Supporter

I'm looking for a Snow Warning Alolan Vulpix. xD

I don't really have much tbh, but can offer a female Popplio. If anyone is interested, feel free to message me. My FC is 4768-7821-7173.

EDIT: Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge shout out to Krim for taking care of me. ;-; I'm sorry I didn't have anything better for you!

Edited by AiedailEclipsed