Gym Street Challenge

Gym Street Zilo

Gym Street is a made up group of non-real gym leaders that have traveled through Hoenn and Sinnoh challenging trainers, in this challenge you will use one team (similar to the league), and either go through the easy mode or the normal mode. You may use items, no legendaries except heatran*, no copies, NO LEFTOVERS/BLACK SLUDGE and you are given 3 times to switch out pokemon. :D

*Heatran is allowed because in the Battle Tower the main guy has a heatran, so I think it's perfectly fine if you use one.

All the Gym Leaders are played by me, and the key differences between NORMAL and EASY modes, are that Normal is all Double Battles, and the Gym Leaders have tougher pokemon.

Here is the order:

Water: GS Leader Ronny
Psychic: GS Leader Vallery
Ground: GS Leader Xander
Flying: GS Leader Lissa
Poison: GS Leader Kreek
Dragon: GS Leader Macson
Fire: GS Leader Ricky
Bug: GS Leader Blitz
Mixed: GS Master Zilo (Double Battle)

There are imaginary badges that come with these guys, and I hope one day I can make a Trainer Case Signature for them. The way I do these is you ask for a time after 12:30 PM, and I tell you if you qualify or not. For the team entry, use the same format as the League challenge. I hope you lose, I mean win! :P