[CW: Fanfic + Feedback] PokéRangers!: A Magical Girl Parody

Eloquent Liar

This isn't exactly shaping up to be my magnum opus, so as far as feedback is concerned, grammar preferably comes second to how easy/enjoyable it was to read. Of course, I'm still a spelling/grammar nazi, I'm just saying that I'd really like a lot of feedback on how you enjoyed the content itself.

Fun game: see how many anime references you can pick out. There's only two or three for this chapter, I think? Unless I accidentally made more that I didn't notice. That happens sometimes.

It's primarily going to be updated here on my AO3; however, I'll post the first chapter here (under a spoiler tag) for convenience. EDIT: the chapter was so long that I couldn't post it on here, so I'll just link it again.

PokéRangers! Episode 1

The Start of Something Magical! I'm a PokéRanger?

If anybody's curious, word count for episode/chapter 1 comes out to 7,078. This is literally the first three days worth of my NaNoWriMo project.

Also, for those of you who like visual references rather than written ones (like me):

2f1dc3fa350c478f855b7e7a4019f8f9.png

It's a rough sketch because I'm hecka lazy.

Edited by 56leon