Hail adventurer

Foufoutos

Funny how you stumbled in this topic...It's in the first page you say? Who would expect that! What am I doing you ask. Isn't it obvious?...it isn't...? Weeeeell, to put it simply it's my lazy attempt to introduce my self. I haven't introduced my self yet? You do make a fair point, but where are your manners asking someone of his name without introducing yourself first...Yes I know the purpose of this topic is to introduce myself, however-..Ok sir...yes....yes...I understand...Please calm down you are scaring other people away...You know what? You drive a hard bargain sir so I'll stop wasting your time and get on with the purpose of this introduction. My name is Foufoutos, conquer of worlds, devourer of nations and creator of miser- Sir why are you taking your boot off?...and aiming at me? OH MY GOD IS THAT-?!?!? Stay tuned the epic conclusion to this sorry excuse of a topic!

Jokes aside (not really), if you managed to make it through all this it is only fitting to reward you somehow :P My name's John. I am a 23 year old guy going through my last year in university. Although shy at first I can get really comfortable really fast. My hobbies include karate, chilling with friends, sleeping or doing meaningless stuff just 'cause i love doing them. Being playing reborn for about 2 months now after a friend recommended it. Couldn't be happier. Patiently waiting for next episode ^_^

Favourite beer? Affligem^^ Feel free to grab one~

Affligem-Still-Life_o.jpg

I'm usually reserved, but I don't find any waste in giving a warm welcome when I find the time.

You will find many a topics in here to take part in if you so wish, whether it be playing more fan games from the fan games expose, or even finding topics that are entirely their own and unrelated to pokemon. So welcome to the reborn forums and do enjoy your stay.