I'm new here and my pokemon craze is reborn!

jnsvda

Hi all, I started playing Reborn a few months ago and just finished Ep. 15 a few days ago, what a ride, huh!

As a kid I loved pokemon and played Blue/Red, Silver and after a while also LeafGreen. I'm less familiar with gen III and not familiar at all with gen IV - VI.

Soooo... basically I'm still getting to know all these new (at least for me) pokés. It's fun! I also love the GBA-style of Reborn because it's the one i spent most time playing.

What else: I'm 25, a dude, from Belgium, love music (lots of different genres) movies and literature.

That wraps it up I guess. Feel free to ask me any question!

:rolleyes:

Hi jnsvda! Nice time to join the community I guess, with E16 just around the corner.

I totally feel you for the "not being familiar with latest mons" thing. I basically discovered gen 6 with Reborn, even though I spent loads of time playing the gen 1-4 games as a kid. Gen 6 is still not my fav, but I'm glad I could catch up before gen 7 arrives!

• 3 weeks later...

Rip, I didn't even realize the thread's that old. But interesting anyway, so~

I imagine it must be an interesting experience to only now get to know all the "new" pokemon
Especially if it's three whole generations that you've skipped!

Another Belgian, eh? Looks like we're neighbours c:

PS: Using a Floatzel? You earn a respect point for that. It's a nice 'mon.

Edited by Ama