Transfering Pokemon

LilyX

Hi,

I was wondering if, in the future, we might be able to transfer our Pokemon into a different save file. With the new Episode coming up, I would love to start a new playthrough but on the other hand I don´t wanna let go of my two boxes of shinies =(

Has this issue already been discussed? Or does an option like this already exist and I overlooked it?

Thanks!

• Global Mods

If you go into your computer's C Drive -> Users -> Saved Games -> Reborn -> Game, you can rename the "Game" data file to Game1 and then start a new file in Reborn. The other file will still exist and you can get back to it by naming it Game again and changing the name of the new file to something like Game2.

Thank you both!

Ice Cream Sand Witch, I was aware of that option. Sadly it doesn´t enable me to use the Pokemons I caught in my first playthrough in my second one.

Yes, online mode was one of the options I had in mind.Good to hear that it will be implemented eventually.

I suppose mod wise it would be possible to do something like this by saving the storage into a text file and creating a method to read the said text file and replace the storage with that one if that's what you're looking for. I personally don't have an incentive to create one as I always try to push people into trying new mons the next go around and keep multiple save files like suggested.