1:00 AM and you. And me. But mostly you.

Hey guys, here again, and from the thoughts of the most negative member with the most obnoxious sarcastic humor, I have a question for you all.

What are the weirdest things you have done at 1:00 AM, the hour in which you make choices a fully conscious you would ever make?

For me:

My 1:00 AM experience

*playing with knives as if I'm some kind of masoch- i mean machinist.

*staring at pictures of guns, but not just any guns. This is 1:00 AM, and only 1:00 AM me looks at hi-point pistols

* this

Feel free to share! I promise I won't bite until the moment arises!

Edited by Absol-lutelty awesome!

I'm usually awake until then, studying. It's weird of me to be asleep before then.

You my friend deserve a Medal of Honor for your commitment to draining your life away to pass school, especially at a time of the morning in which most people make the worst decisions of their lives.

*HARDBASS BLARING FROM MY ROOM AT 1:00 AM INTENSIFIES

The weirdest thing that happend, huh? Well, I suppose me waking up at 1 AM in the middle of the night and going through what my fridge has to offer together with my cat is weird enough.

Oh, and the part where I step on his tail by accident and he starts screeching, making me screech. Needless to say, I love him more than anything else.

Good god wait until Ame finds this thread

As 1:00 am approaches I get the feeling that tonight is going to be the single worst night I've ever had, as I find myself watching more ridiculously weird YouTube videos and maybe just putting these knives of mine a bit too close to my eye as I tiredly inspect them.

Tonight's weird ass finds:

(Man what a gem, view at own risk!)

Tonight's weirdest action: I stood in the middle of my room holding my dirty clothes while staring at my phone instead of taking them to the basket (at 1:00am of all times) while watching above video as my eyes stay hardly awake. I think the worst part of it all was the fact that going for a run at this time might have been a good idea!

I. Regret. Nothing. *trips on cat

1am uh? When I was bored and couldn't sleep, I used to hastily put on some clothes, jump outside my room's window and walk aimlessly for a few minutes before going back to bed. Helps that I live on the countryside, otherwise I wouldn't have done that!

Tonight I was so tired that I fell asleep, woke up at 1, immediately walked around my house for no reason with my contacts so blurry I could not see, and so happened to walk back into my room and crash into my bed.

I fell back asleep after that utter (wtf) moment, woke up at 3, realized my damned dry contacts were still in, and do you know what I did? That's right. I came on reborn.

You know what guys can we all just agree that we are some stupid motherf*ckers at 1? It's not even alcohol I swear, it's just the hour strikes and the stupid hits us like a truck.

Tonight's little gem:

I think there must be a Stupidity Fairy. She comes at 1, and hits you with her "magic" baseball bat.

She's in therapy.