- Welcome to my World -

Mechathulhu

As much as I am here to introduce myself and for you to get to know me, I hope I get to know all of you just as well.

I'm a man who will do what I can to live life as comfortably as I can. Sometimes it means that I spend a lot of time to myself, and that's my way of relaxing, unwinding and enjoying myself. Some people might assume I'm not a real sociable person in real life or that I am generally uninterested in people, but really I'm just an observer and actually enjoy being the mystery man.

My interests have always been tied into things such as fantasy, philosophy, art, music, science, technology, and the minds of our very own race. All of these things are what I appreciate most in life, the effect it has on us and the effect we have on it. I'd like to think of myself as a very insightful man who wants to see what the world progresses into, hopefully something better than when I entered it.

Anyways, that's pretty much me in a nutshell. I'll be here somewhere, waiting to put my two cents in on anything when I'm caught in the moment or just feeling like being helpful. See you all around the forums! B)

Edited by DXExiled

I think insightful is a judgement others are allowed to make about you, but you can't say about yourself. for yourself, insightful should be "normal" because insight is subjective to the person receiving it.

i also could be incredibly wrong as i am a lot but sometimes you have to be wrong to be right in the e-

hi welcome, dont talk to simon he says he's "evolved" now but he's still derpy and smells like fresh paint and has the personality of a sock :]

also if exlink posts a video here whatever you do DO NOT WATCH IT