Slightly younger relic of the past

Nyrias

Matt made one so I might as well too, first starting with hi @ everyone who knows who I am, and hi to everyone who doesn't know who I am who are new people to me. I'm Colin, or you can call me Nyrias, whichever you prefer and I'm Mashew's boyfriend c:

Glad to be back~ it's been a looooong time and I enjoyed our oldies night last night, you know who you all are. :^) Hope I can get along with everyone and make some new friends! sorry to anyone who I yelled at or whatever, it wasn't personal

last night was a really reaaaaallly fun and im glad we were able to talk to so many oldies, it felt like 2012 all over again, buuut
either way ur old af and still a relic >:c
nevertheless, glad to have you back along with mashew because you guys are just a package <:

Helloooo to you too. Welcome to the present ^^

thanks I feel like an ancient fossil ):

GET OUTTA HERE

fk you >:C hi inuki <3

last night was a really reaaaaallly fun and im glad we were able to talk to so many oldies, it felt like 2012 all over again, buuut

either way ur old af and still a relic >:c

nevertheless, glad to have you back along with mashew because you guys are just a package <:

yeeee it was great and rude i'm only 19

Welcome back nerd.

thanks but you're a bigger nerd than me

Welcome back my dude!

ayyyyyyyyyyy tacos

And yesterday you said that you didn't want anyone unfamiliar to call you Colin!

That's it, you're colinyrias, and I'll welcome you back with puns and villainy!

i mean i don't but if they wanna call me colin then i mean i won't stop them ): pls no puns, i deal with that enough

Welcome back!!!

I think I've seen bits of you around in various all threads, but not all that much to be honest!

That being said, enjoy being back! I'll probably get to see you a bit more if you stick around!

yeah I wasn't all that active on the forums but glad you at least know somewhat of who I am lol

Ayyyye, I was wondering if you were going to come back like Mashew did! Welcome back to the land of Reborn, Nyrias!

ofc if Matt comes back I have to come back too

i was looking for a good reaction image but all i could find is this dog

tumblr_nte9qzJxRZ1qh66wqo4_1280.png

welcome back have fun ya ho

hi skele

Welcome back. Hope your time here is enjoyable!

ty even tho i apparently yelled at you over something

that's saix and xemnas i can't unsee that now but its alright angry people deserve ships too

saix and xemnas are my ultimate ship ok... leave me alone...