Eclispe and Aster[Spoilers]

Anthony810

I think it's high time we talk about these two. Out of all of Team Meteor these two are a pair, like Eli and Sharon in Rejuvenation. But the difference is that Eli and Sharon both quit Team Xen while Eclipse and Aster didn't and something bad happened that we just stood there and watch and was unable to help. For those that have played through the whole game will know what I am referring to.

Meh, everybody forgets about Simon and Tara. :[

Anyway, I think that we are going to see Eclipse again. Don't think she'll just rot in her room for all eternity. After all, she's technically still alive.

Maybe it'll be part of a side quest, or something.. like something with Soul Candle, a Litwick, Lampent or Chandelure.

Also, I don't think that Eli and Sharon left Team Xen, since they are "marked for death" should they attempt to leave. After Eclipse loses her soul, Aster goes on top of Ametrine Mountain and fights you there. After that, he'll return to Eclipse's father and explain the situation and states that he's done with Team Meteor.

Now, I have no idea if it depends on your choices.. but..

- I defeated Solaris' Garchomp on Pyrous Mountain.

- I chose to fight Sigmund in the Yureyu HQ.

- I chose to stay downstairs in the Belrose (?) Mansion Raid.

- I sided with Radomus and defeated El's Ditto.

- I chose to refuse giving the Ruby Ring (?) to Charlotte.

- I chose to refuse handing the Ruby Ring over to Blake, also refusing the two requests of Shelly.

Don't know if that's relevant, but I thought that if I already share my input, I might as well post which choices I made in the game.

I mean even tho it's not shown and whatnot there is a sign Eclispe and Aster care for each other. I just hope Eclipse does come back~ Otherwise who would Aster have ice cream with or dinner or any food, and 2v2 battle us with, He needs Eclispe as much as we need Eclispe to be with Aster~

The problem with that is, her soul was completely burned away by Chandelure. However, after realizing its Pokedex, it COULD mean that we might see her again. Her spirit will be wandering the world, and maybe, JUST maybe, we might see her again. Now, whether her soul can go back into her body is another question, but she technically still exists.

I mean even tho it's not shown and whatnot there is a sign Eclispe and Aster care for each other. I just hope Eclipse does come back~ Otherwise who would Aster have ice cream with or dinner or any food, and 2v2 battle us with, He needs Eclispe as much as we need Eclispe to be with Aster~

358/2 days reference. Breaking my heart yo.

My guess is the Aster/Eclipse and Simon/Tara plotlines will conclude in E16. Unless they're going to join us and Cal in some renegade group.