Games You Never Beat

Raviel the Phantom

• Support Squad

Bioshock Infinite- The last bit of the game is bit to difficult for me, my friends tell me I've basically finished it though so I can't really be bothered to put in the effort.

Dude the final few minutes of BI is an utter mindfuck and it's great, are you sure those friends weren't being sarcastic?

I have only ever beaten like pokemon gen 3, 4, and 6. oh yeah, and technically Starbound (though I cheated)

THAT'S IT.

420+hours in skyrim, barely even got to New Vegas, Gen V quit on me, can't even play Dark Souls or Fallout 4, Terraria 200 hours and I'm like 4 bosses away and I never want to touch that game again.

disgaea's been mentioned already

and of course, I haven't finished any pokemon fangames since desolation, and it's gotten an update since then.

• 5 months later...

Im a big completionist but there aren't any games I couldn't or chose not to complete. Only one I likely will never get back to is Star Ocean 3. Im basically way under equipped for the final boss and never got around to grinding for it and likely never will. I think I'd need to restart the game, but I don't want to play through such a long game again.

Games i have yet to beat but plan to include

Mario Bowser's Inside Story

Bravely Second

Monster Hunter 4

Games I'm going to start

Majora's Mask

Half Life Series