Happy Birthday Lexi

Sheep

Is it even time for this yet? I dunno, I'm kind of guessing atm because I'm lazy and can't be bothered to convert timezones but she's a pretty cool person so you should definitely wish her a happy birthday. Lexi, you have great taste in anime because you rate Fate/Stuff as a 10 on MAL and your signature still blows my mind.

Have this cake and a very happy birthday!

00000025_s_photo.jpg

Lexi,

One of the things that I think whenever I read something from you, be it between the two of us or out in the open, is that you're living proof that nobody is a mistake.

At the risk of sounding incredibly mushy - you're one of the people on this board that gives me reassurance about people in general. Not because you're always happy or that you're something nobody really is, but that you're one of the most genuine people here. If you have an issue with something, regardless of what side of the fence or if the opposition is trendy or what have you, you voice it.

And you've fought harder than many people who say they will.

I don't know if you've found yourself, or if you were even looking in the first place - but the you that everyone else sees is an inspiration.

Best wishes,

Hunter.

Thanks everyone for the well-wisherings. And Sheep, that is the greatest cake I've ever seen

I love how you sign most of your posts "with hope"

Fun fact: That actually started out as a complex threat a few years back when I was endlessly edgy and everything I said was secretly violent (even though nobody else could understand my logic). It's not anymore, I speak it honestly now, but that's how it started. Sometimes good things can come from being a stupid teenager XD

Hunter, it's amazing to know that someone finds me inspiring. I don't know how well founded it is, I certainly don't view myself as worthy of such an honor

Again, much thanks to everyone, it really means a lot that even just one person would bother to notice my birthday

With Hope,

Lexi