Plot so far?

Nytro

Well, it's been a pretty long time since I played this game, so can someone summarize what happened so far in the plot? Not a walkthrough; just what happened on the story itself.

I really want to get into the story but I don't have the time to replay it at the moment, so if someone can catch me up, that would be great.

**I did play up to ep15, I just don't remember what happened story-wise

The player has just fixed the water treatment plant as Adrienn, Ame, and ....others I guess, have been working tirelessly to restore Reborn City as a brand new neighborhood - resulting in the playerbase waiting for Episode 16 with baited breath for the chance to return to the urban jungle where their adventures had started.

Titania was there too, literally killing any Meteor Grunt that got in her way with her Aegislash, on a desperate mission to save her amnesia ridden ..."partner" Amaria after she had in utter heartbreak thrown herself off a waterfall into the treatment plant. Amaria returns the favor by forgetting about the whole "titania doesn't REALLY love me thing" and.....falls right back in love with her - causing the Steel type leader to exit stage left because she was #sodone

Everyone else seems to be busy combating Meteor outside of Reborn City or living their lives.

• Global Mods

The player has just fixed the water treatment plant as Adrienn, Ame, and ....others I guess, have been working tirelessly to restore Reborn City as a brand new neighborhood - resulting in the playerbase waiting for Episode 16 with baited breath for the chance to return to the urban jungle where their adventures had started.

Titania was there too, literally killing any Meteor Grunt that got in her way with her Aegislash, on a desperate mission to save her amnesia ridden ..."partner" Amaria after she had in utter heartbreak thrown herself off a waterfall into the treatment plant. Amaria returns the favor by forgetting about the whole "titania doesn't REALLY love me thing" and.....falls right back in love with her - causing the Steel type leader to exit stage left because she was #sodone

Everyone else seems to be busy combating Meteor outside of Reborn City or living their lives.

Don't forget the

battle of Fiore Mansion

Oh and then:

The Player got a rude awakening by having to defeat Ciel's Mega-Altaria, which served as a rude wake-up call, as if the game was telling that it was done playing around and that, the difficulty would only go up from there!