rakky

Hi :D

I'm kinda new here on the forum. I have an account for a little while now, but mostly for 1 or 2 posts when I got stuck. Got great help and I've already put around 250 hours in the game (even though it only says 207, but I reset a lot to find shiny or the right thing with mining :P)

I finished the storyline after about 100 hours and just finished collecting as many as possible pokemon. For now:

Seen: 656

Owned: 577

Can't get more now, so I'll just train a little :P

Before this game I actually only played yellow, red, blue, green, gold, silver, leaf green and fire red. This game is awesome! I got more respect and more knowledge about the newer generations and actually still enjoy this game a lot more then pokemon go :P

I'm 28 years old and from the netherlands. I teach chemistry and ballroomdance at high level.

Like I said, I'm still pretty new on the forum and as you see, I don't have an autograph yet. My question for you: any ideas? anything that might fit me? ;)

Thanks Ame for the awesome game. (One of the few games that can actually keep my interest for a long time!) I actually got a lot of my friends to play this game and while on wintersport, whenever we were not boarding, we were in our cottage with a couple of laptops playing xD (great pictures, beer, laptops, chips :P) Can't wait for the next update :D

Edited by rakky

Hey, welcome to the forums!

Glad you enjoy the game... though damn, you've caught a lot of Pokemon.

Also, I can appreciate anyone who can teach chemistry. I myself enjoy physics more, and chemistry just didn't click with me. Hats off to you.

Come check out the showdown server as well. It's a place to chat with other members ala Skype or Discord and to battle. It's really the heart of the community... there's a link in the top left, and I promise it's a party; we don't bite.

Enjoy your stay!

I must say I looked at it, but didnt really get it yet *monkey with eyes covered* (yup, I like that one, but this isn't whatsapp :P) It has a nice chat you say? :P

Yup, a lot and most of them in the last couple of days. Still on holiday and had some time to kill so started at gen. 1 and worked myself upwards :D

I also teach a little bit of physics, but only at low level (not really my strong side ;) ), I'm better at teaching chemistry and dancing, but I'm trying to learn and get better at it :D

Edited by rakky

Hi there! Welcome to Reborn.

Chemistry and dancing are an odd combination, but I like it! Chem is a great subject, so I can always respect a good chemistry teacher!

That's a whole lot of pokemon as well, you've clearly put a lot of time into your pokedex!

If you could check out the Community Rules to the left, that'd be great!

Hope to see you around!

Thanks y'all ^^

It is an odd combination, that's true, but everyone must have their passion ;) I'm not a great chem teacher yet, but just started last year, so working up the experience now :D

Still puting hours in it, just put everything in order of number in the computer and now I'm gonna fill up the gaps (pre-evo's I already evolved :P).