Best Free Video Editors

Deleted User

I once heard of a programm called "Hitfilm 3". No idea if it's free, how good it is.. etc, but I remember to have heard that it is indeed free.) But I'm not exactly a video editor; if I need to cut something out, I usually use the YouTube video editor. Though, I'd be interested if someone could come up with a good, free solution for video editing. Maybe then I'll give it a try.

I asked the same question not long ago, and someone suggested Lightworks. I highly recommend it, but fair warning, there's a steep learning curve. But it is free, and has quite a lot of features. So if you take the time to learn it, I'd say it's worth it. At least it has been for me.

I asked the same question not long ago, and someone suggested Lightworks. I highly recommend it, but fair warning, there's a steep learning curve. But it is free, and has quite a lot of features. So if you take the time to learn it, I'd say it's worth it. At least it has been for me.

So how about a lightworks made video giving a tutorial on how to make a video with lightworks? ;)

So how about a lightworks made video giving a tutorial on how to make a video with lightworks? ;)

I'd love to if I had all the tricks figured out myself! I'm most definitely still learning it's in's and out's myself. :)