Reborn League Champion?

Tomy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I, for a long time, thought it was Anna. Now, however, I think she's rather an elite four member instead.

My theory is that whoever Adrienn saw before xe was trapped under Reborn might be the Champion. A girl climbing the walls, or something like that. However, my only argument against this is that shouldn't xe have recognized that girl as the Champion? I don't know, I could be wrong.

Edited by Lilleen

Some people think it could be Heather, or Anna. There isn't much going against the possibility of either of them being champion, which doesn't really help determine which on of them could be champ. I feel like it may be Anna rather than Heather tho

I, for a long time, thought it was Anna. Now, however, I think she's rather an elite four member instead.

My theory is that whoever Adrienn saw before she was trapped under Reborn might be the Champion. A girl climbing the walls, or something like that. However, my only argument against this is that shouldn't she have recognized that girl as the Champion? I don't know, I could be wrong.

I swear, someone will lose their life if Fern turns out to be the Reborn League Champion.. however unlikely that may turn out to be. I myself think that it's still a bit too early to speculate about it. Some people appear to think that it's Ame, but I don't think that the creator of the game would "self-insert" herself in the story like that. On top of that, she's already the professor. And I guess that's fine this way.

Now, I already forgot about the main cast of characters, but I suppose that the Champ will be someone we haven't met yet. Let's see how things are going to play out in Episode 16.

Ain't Heather since she's confirmed to be only an E4.

Doubt it's Lin because she's the known leader of the evil team and SOMEONE out there would mention it if she was also a champ. I mean, it's not exactly something you just casually put aside if your champion is also the leader of the people that wanna destroy you all..

May be Anna cuz she's hinted to be "even higher" or something along those lines. There's also her interview and many things that may indicate she is the champ

Don't see any other candidates as fitting for the position (Apart from Arclight for reasons that fit champions in usual games, but then, this isn't your usual game so.. who knows)

From all the characters we've seen, there isn't one that really sticks out as someone who could be the champion. Lin might be the closest thing, seeing how we know almost nothing about her, but that's speculation.

We know that Heather and Elias are confirmed members of the Elite Four (As was mentioned), while Laura was removed from it, I'm guessing because Elias manipulated everyone to put Bennett into her place. It's possible that Lin is the last member of the E4 which leaves the Champion spot up wide open.

Alternatively, it could be someone we haven't encountered yet. Yeah.

And I pray to Arceus that Fern won't pull a Blue and become the champion like 5 minutes before us. As satisfying as it isto keep proving him wrong that he's not as skilled as he is, if he did become the champion, however briefly, the levels of smug would go off the charts.

...hmm. Wait a minute...is there a chance that Victoria could become part of the Elite Four? Maybe that's the reason why Samson was forced to take up the role of the Fighting Gym Leader. It's just speculation.

Doubt it's Lin because she's the known leader of the evil team and SOMEONE out there would mention it if she was also a champ. I mean, it's not exactly something you just casually put aside if your champion is also the leader of the people that wanna destroy you all..

Lin's identity intrigues me. Because reasons. Especially the last two lines. How do we really know who she is?

Lin's identity intrigues me. Because reasons. Especially the last two lines. How do we really know who she is?

Her identity for sure is an interesting one, maybe there's a split persona involved or something. But that stuff at best makes me think she maybe WAS a champion, but no more, and there's other stuff surrounding her character now

Ain't Heather since she's confirmed to be only an E4.

May be Anna cuz she's hinted to be "even higher" or something along those lines. There's also her interview and many things that may indicate she is the champ

Don't see any other candidates as fitting for the position (Apart from Arclight for reasons that fit champions in usual games, but then, this isn't your usual game so.. who knows)

yeah, I know but it seems that nobody in the Reborn knows that Lin is the leader of Team Meteor (but I could be wrong), even if someone manage to tell everyone that he's the leader, no one would believe them. Well probably until Lin herself reveal that she's the leader of Team Meteor around the time we have defeated the elite 4 and then boom the most dramatic battle begin!

EDIT: welp most of the people does't know about Lin being the leader of Team Meteor

Fern? lolno but it'll be hillarious and satisfying to beat the hell out of him when he just become a champion for 5 minutes. being humiliated like that would probably made him a bit nicer to the protagonist...

even just for 5 second lol

Edited by LeonVermillion

yeah, I know but it seems that nobody in the Reborn knows that Lin is the leader of Team Meteor (but I could be wrong), even if someone manage to tell everyone that he's the leader, no one would believe them. Well probably until Lin herself reveal that she's the leader of Team Meteor around the time we have defeated the elite 4 and then boom the most dramatic battle begin!

EDIT: welp most of the people does't know about Lin being the leader of Team Meteor

Fern? lolno but it'll be hillarious and satisfying to beat the hell out of him when he just become a champion for 5 minutes. being humiliated like that would probably made him a bit nicer to the protagonist...

even just for 5 second lol

At the very least you and Laura/Saphira know who and what she is, so there's that. If those people wouldn't recognize the regional champion, then there are other forces at work (like split persona which MIGHT change even the image)

I do also have thoughts of the Citae voice being some little Lin trapped in time or something of the like. In any case, even if she's not champ, there's more to her than we currently know

• Developers

Fern pulling a Blue on us... Ehm... Please no. However I wouldn't really mind if he did the opposite - challenging the protagonist in an official match soon after we beat the previous champion (although preferably not immediately).

Couldn't Victoria or Cain be E4? I mean they both left their previous strong team behind... But Aya is using Cain's old team so it's probably not him. Victoria not beaing the fighting type reserve-leader is suspicious.

Anna being only E4 would be disappointing after those hints. Other E4 members were inroduced without such secrecy so it would't feel right.

My personal guess would be:

E4: Laura / Bennett, Heather, Elias, Victoria (or possibly Arclight)

Champion: Anna

Couldn't Victoria or Cain be E4? I mean they both left their previous strong team behind... But Aya is using Cain's old team so it's probably not him. Victoria not beaing the fighting type reserve-leader is suspicious.

It can't be Victoria either.

Doesn't make much sense for Kiki to send her to challenge the Reborn League when she's already at the top.

And Samson was the reserve leader before Victoria so he got the job first

There was that dialoge when u first time met Anna , Noel , Charlote. Anna was saying how much is Laura cool being in Elite 4 and than Charlotte ask her why when she is.... and Anna silence her ... so i think this means Anna rank is higher than E4 so it means she must be Champion of league :!

E4:Bennet 99,99%

Laura 50%

Elias 85%

Arclight ?%

Heather 100%

My opinion so far ;D

Šorry for maj English D;

• Global Mods

About the not recognizing Lin as Champion point, Saphira didn't know who Shelly was despite them both being Gym Leaders, always calling her "other girl" and Serra didn't recognize El as one of the E4. (not saying Lin is the Champion, just saying that league members have not recognized each other before)

U could see in my post that i gave El 85% chance to be in E4 cos Cain only said he is "one of Elite" but what elite? E4 or ones that beated all Gym leaders or E4 but didnt make it further? What means beating reborn league and becoming one of the Elite? dont u think the Club where Arclight is would be little bit empty if u would have to beat E4 and champ to beat reborn league? i think not...

Šorry for my english

• Global Mods

I don't really see a reason there'd be another meaning of "Elite" besides the E4. Having a term referring to someone who beat the E4 but lost to the Champion, or who beat the gym leaders but didn't beat the E4, is extremely specific and unnecessary imo.

The club is also open to gym leaders and E4, and Arclight said "I didn't say it was the easiest way" when he told us about beating the league to get into the nightclub, implying there are other ways to get into the nightclub besides being the Champion.

OK u have a point :D butt!

Serra not knowing El is like Saphira not knowing Shelly its just.. They dont need to know it and maybe Serra didnt recognise El cos he introduced himself as El even when his full name is Elias but u have a point maybe they dont meet each other in reborn league cos i think El being blind is good think to remember about someone... + that fanatical religion thing that he isnt hiding

Butt!!! Anna is for me on 100% Champion i just know it :!

Šorry for maj engliš

For now we know that Laura got fired from the Elite 4. But who's to say the same thing won't happen to someone else too? We already saw few people die / get replaced. How can we be sure El won't kill himself in one of his attempts to revive Arceus? Or somebody just remove Bennett because he's annoying lol. I do feel Anna could be the champion, but we should also remember that nothing in reborn is permanent, so who knows what might happen by the time we get to challenge the Champion. :D

• Global Mods

We already saw few people die / get replaced. How can we be sure El won't kill himself in one of his attempts to revive Arceus?

Events in Reborn are based on actual events that happened to the real people in the online league (including Corey jumping off a bridge and Kiki's illness). Corey and Kiki were the only two to go (although Ame did say Lin literally just disappeared one day), so I don't think anyone who didn't go during the online league would go in the game.

Btw there was a think with Fern being Champion like Blue ,but that is impossibble!

In Citae da arcaiohfauwiofha there are four doors = Blue , Green , Purple, Red,

Now... Green and Purple arent those colors little bit familiar? yea Fern colour is green and Cain is Purple not just hair but clothes too..

Maybe its coincidence but i think WE (Propagonist and 3 rivals) will be opening main doors in Citae de Arciuabfai. Becouse of that Fern can get title of champion cos we cant completely enrage him on us by defeating him and taking his post and bringing down his Ego.

but its just conspiracy

Sorry foř mäj Engliš

Edited by Login