I'm a cool kid guis [AMA]

Simon

Anyways, I feel like I've become less involved directly in the community so I might as well try to reintroduce myself to ya guys.

Hello everyone, my name is Miguel but you can call me Simon as I have that as my username on here. I'm 18, turning 19 on August 15th. I'm currently in college for Computer Programming as well as doing auth stuff as a Global Mod, but I'm specifically involved in sections like Fan-Game Expose and it's sub-section Developing Games, Team Showcase, and On the Hunt. I'm relatively calm and chill person. I love listening to music (mainly rap nowadays), watching anime and reading manga, playing sports, and other boring stuff that I don't feel like listing.

Anyways, feel free to ask me whatever you want to I guess. Peace.

you play sports???? how tall are you

what sports you play????

wats your favorite digimon nd why

whos your main in smash bros/whatever fighting game you play and why

why do you have to blame me wtf did i do

are you tired of answering questions yet

why arent you derpy anymore

whats your favorite mon that's not mudkip/line nd why

you gettin this paper????????

fave anime character?

fave video game character?

best girl???

least favorite character?

favorite scene in any media youve seen?

how do you feel about kane/eto????

what are you gonna do if touka dies????????

take a picture of your favorite shirt and tell me why its your favorite

favorite streamer???

where the lord squads at

least favorite type?

youre morally obligated to answer every single question and if not your mom feeds you mayo sandwiches for dinner everyday!!!!!!!!!

(that old shofu "if you dont hit like _____" tactic :]]])

do you like me? c:

why are you so nice? 'o'

will you rub your tentacles on my heart to spread that kindness??

what made you like kanye so much? genuinely curious here because a lot of people seem to give him too much hate imo

favorite type?

favorite character in reborn?

what anime/show/book/any work of fiction can you say really had a huge impact on you?

Yes I do Shia :]

Dunno *shrugs* I think I can be harsh at times, but I try my best to be as nice as possible. Referencing what Hayato Hayama from Oregairu once said, "I told you, didn’t I? I’m not that good of a guy as you make me out to be.”

Wha- I mean.. I'll just send my kindness through telekinesis ^_^

Good question. I just love the overall meaning behind most of his songs if not all of them, his creativity and his ability to experiment with new styles of music, his ambition, and most importantly it was his music as well as other artists during that time like the Fugees and Eve that helped my mom get through a tough period in her past so I always found myself listening to it.

Favourite type would be Ground or Water. Mainly because of Swampert and Garchomp but I just love most of the mons that have those two types. Ironically, I hate Quagsire with a passion.

Favourite character in Reborn would be either Anna or Noel. The twins alone are one of the things that made me enjoy playing Reborn so much as well facing Anna in the League. Their personalities and how they clash and blend at times, the maturity that they can show despite their current situation, and their prowess in battling are some of the things that I like about them.

Hm.. if I was to say as a child, it would be Naruto due to Naruto's ability to preserve despite his past and current situation in the show. Recently, the manga Berserk and anime Neon Genesis Evangelion have had a huge impact on myself. Both of them managed to blow my mind and show how creative art truly is.

Why do you think you're cool? Cool is something that's not good. Why would you want to be cool when you can be hot?

#blamespade

When you're originally from Hawaii and spent most of your life in Florida, being cool seems like a blessing :] but seriously blame spade for that bad title.

Why is your pasta so inferior to mine?

7882a2ccc24f8ad7b5cc65acb3ccf888.jpg

We gotta do a cook off I swear man. Winner gets 4 rupees and the chef hat that says "I'm better than _ at cooking pasta." Also, you can't just say that while I have a Kaneki avi and you have a Furata avi man :[

EDIT: Spade just made a dope sketch of how I felt when I saw ur avi and that post. Mind the caps and language btw. http://puu.sh/qlxae/7257a1b0f8.png

[10:41:47 PM] ♠ dmetri ♠: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT THE FUCK

[10:41:49 PM] ♠ dmetri ♠: RENZO NO
[10:41:58 PM] ♠ dmetri ♠: BRUH
[10:42:00 PM] Miguel: wha
[10:42:03 PM] Miguel: I SWEAR TO GOD
[10:42:03 PM] ♠ dmetri ♠: HIS AVATAR
[10:42:06 PM] ♠ dmetri ♠: >:[
[10:42:07 PM] Miguel: OH
[10:42:13 PM] ♠ dmetri ♠: BRO LOOK AT IT
[10:42:15 PM] ♠ dmetri ♠: IM SO MAD
[10:42:20 PM] Miguel: what is it
[10:42:26 PM] ♠ dmetri ♠: click it
[10:42:31 PM] Miguel: WTF
[10:42:36 PM] Miguel: THIS MAN
[10:42:36 PM] ♠ dmetri ♠: i hate renzo
[10:42:38 PM] Miguel: YOU CANT JUST
[10:42:40 PM] Miguel: USE THAT AVI
[10:42:44 PM] Miguel: AND SAY THT
[10:42:46 PM] Miguel: THIS IS WAR
[10:42:46 PM] ♠ dmetri ♠: IM SO MAD
[10:42:56 PM] Miguel: GIVE ME MY SWAMPERT
[10:43:07 PM] Miguel: TEAMPLAYER BOUTTA COME FOR HIM
[10:43:26 PM] ♠ dmetri ♠: LOL

[10:43:36 PM] ♠ dmetri ♠: its time to draw

you play sports???? how tall are you

what sports you play????

wats your favorite digimon nd why

whos your main in smash bros/whatever fighting game you play and why

why do you have to blame me wtf did i do

are you tired of answering questions yet

why arent you derpy anymore

whats your favorite mon that's not mudkip/line nd why

you gettin this paper????????

fave anime character?

fave video game character?

best girl???

least favorite character?

favorite scene in any media youve seen?

how do you feel about kane/eto????

what are you gonna do if touka dies????????

take a picture of your favorite shirt and tell me why its your favorite

favorite streamer???

where the lord squads at

least favorite type?

youre morally obligated to answer every single question and if not your mom feeds you mayo sandwiches for dinner everyday!!!!!!!!!

(that old shofu "if you dont hit like _____" tactic :]]])

Used to play Basketball, Soccer, and Baseball. I'm 6'0 maybe 6'1. idk

See above. aka I didn't read all the questions before seeing this one.

WarGreymon. Sick design and I forgot what game it was, but I loved playing as Agumon and evolving to him.

I don't play Smash as much as I used to. I haven't played the game as much as I used to when Melee came out. But if I were to say a main, it would be Dr. Mario, Mario, and I guess Roy.

u said to do so.

Yes.

I felt like I'm not really "derpy". Also, Ame kept saying the origin for the username was from MLP so I knew I had to change it lol.

None. All other mons are not even close. Garchomp, Magnezone, Alakazam are some mons that I like. Probably because they're really strong or just based off their cool designs.

yes :]]

Damn, this is tough. To be honest, it might just be Luffy from One Piece.

Never really played too many video games as a kid or even now tbh. I guess it would be Sly Cooper or Ratchet from their respective games.

bruh, you can't do this.. ughhhh it would be a tie like a Senjougahara from Monogatari, Yukino and Yui from Oregairu, and Touka from Tokyo Ghoul.

Griffith from Berserk. Once you actually read the manga, you'll see why.

Wow, that leaves so many options... wtf. Either the Miami Heat winning the NBA Championship for the first time in '06 or Obama becoming the President.

bleh. lol, I think I even ranted bout that as a joke.

Contemplate for a day on how Ishida can be so harsh. But in all seriousness, I'll feel awful. Kaneki already has been through enough shit man.

i'll do this tomorrow.

Hm. Either A_Seagull who was a legend as a comp player for TF2 and now does comp for Overwatch, shofu cuz it's shofu, and Demolition_D whenever he streams cause he's hilarious af.

i only make god squads. Go ask Skitty :]]

I don't really hate a specific type but if I were to say any, it would be Rock.

jokes on you, my mom hates mayonnaise.

Pop or soda?

Eto or Touka?

If you had to have a lifetime supply of grilled cheese sandwichs (which would be made for you beforehand) or lifetime supply of pb&j (premade as before), which would you choose?

Babyman?

What do you think of the "Griffith did nothing wrong"?

Do you think Guts looks as if he has aged significantly in such a short time?

If you could speak any language fluently at the push of a button, what language would it be?

You bring that beefy Swampert, boi. You'll have me and a beefy Sceptile waiting for your weak pasta makin' ass.

Sure. I'll get that ez rain and with Swift Swim I'll just have M-Pert pop Sceptile with an Ice Punch :]]]]]]]

Pop or soda?

Eto or Touka?

If you had to have a lifetime supply of grilled cheese sandwichs (which would be made for you beforehand) or lifetime supply of pb&j (premade as before), which would you choose?

Babyman?

What do you think of the "Griffith did nothing wrong"?

Do you think Guts looks as if he has aged significantly in such a short time?

If you could speak any language fluently at the push of a button, what language would it be?

Soda>Coke>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pop.

Touka. I've started to liked her ever since her true identity was revealed.

I feel sick at the thought of so much food lol but prob grilled cheese sandwiches.

I.. uh.. well at least this less creepy than Puppymonkeybaby.

I think that's bs. Griffith is going to deserve everything he gets once Guts catches him.

And yes, he definitely has. Guts has been surrounded by war and violence at such a young age and has been through so much that it makes sense. Stress and being worn out from constantly fighting to survive does that to a man.

Either Spanish or Yoruba (I'm half Spanish, half Nigerian). Unfortunately, I'm not fluent in either langauge and only know a tiny bit of both languages. If I did know those two though, I would say Mandarin, German, Greek, or French.

How would you like to be more involved in the community?

Trying to go on the server more often and conversate with people besides the few select people that I talk to on it, answer questions in threads more frequently as it's something I've taken more of a hands-off approach to let others, try to assist and participate in more community events, etc.

Like Dan mentioned in his AMA, what I like about this community is the willingness to help others, even if there is no benefit. Being involved is my way of doing so.

How do you feel about Drumpf?

There are many words to describe my feelings for him. But I'll just say that I'm still surprised that he managed to get the nomination. Also, can't believe my first national election is for this mess.. jeez.

Also, that John Oliver bit on him was hilarious.