[Interest check] Dungeon Delving,

Felicity

• Support Squad

Hi, it's been a while since I poked my head in here like so. 'bout february. Hard to stay away, even for just 5 months.

I've been considering a limited return to this space since a certain emperor drew me in for questions on a certain fiery RP.

So this go around I'm trying for the new(ish) position of GM and I'd like to try for a short and sweet RP that is essentially dungeon and dragons simplified.

I understand that part of the DnD experience is the social aspect, playing with your friends during the moment and the sense of triumph you can feel from the rng dice rolls. That said, the basic premise of most DnD campaigns translates well into an RP adventure. Heroes, monsters, quests, rewards.

I also have a plan of action in mind taken from another game to help people interact right from the get go and craft character dynamics to make interaction easier and more interesting, something we've seen be a recurring issue within the community. If I get enough interest, I'll go into more detail on this in the OOC, should I set it up.

Like I said, I want this short and sweet. You guys can have personal triumphs over monsters of the dark but you won't be altering the fate of the universe. No faffing, you get given an obstacle, you overcome it, next thing to kill and loot.With this model, I aim for this to be the first RP to have a genuine resolution.

So, in or out?

I would support this just to see what this miraculous idea of yours is. Because god knows the rest of us haven't been able to figure out anything to fix this mess...

Oh, and nice to see ya back into the fold, buddy. Yeah, it's hard to stay away, isn't it? Same reason I had to come out of retirement and give Hosting things another shot...

• Support Squad

oh shit this got brought back up again!!!

Ok this is a bueno amount

I will get to figuring out a mechanical transfer and a pantheon for Jory Druids to pick from or ignore completely is k

@Murdoc, that's another reason I'm looking for short and sweet. Get moving and not give the RP a chance to die on account of yours truly.

oh shit this got brought back up again!!!

Ok this is a bueno amount

I will get to figuring out a mechanical transfer and a pantheon for Jory Druids to pick from or ignore completely is k

@Murdoc, that's another reason I'm looking for short and sweet. Get moving and not give the RP a chance to die on account of yours truly.

Honestly as long as I can mansform into a giant honeybadger it's all "bueno"