Events that give the same pokemon.

So I've made another file of Rejuvenation and noticed a few pokemon events that give out the same pokemon. Events like the Mime Jr. one in Wispy Ruins and there's another Mime Jr. in Wispy Tower. I know the one in Wispy Tower is supposed to tell the player that fairy type pokemon aren't really affected by the shadowfacation process, but how about we express it by putting another pokemon there like Snubbull? Or maybe Spritzee? I just think events that give the same pokemon is kinda repetitive.

Erm, I'm pretty sure it's Xen Lab instead of Wispy Tower.

The reasoning behind putting two Mime Jr. is most likely due to how people can easily miss the Mime Jr. in Xen Lab if they're not checking carefully.

Edited by IntSys

• Developers

Erm, I'm pretty sure it's Xen Lab instead of Wispy Tower.

The reasoning behind putting two Mime Jr. is most likely due to how people can easily miss the Mime Jr. in Xen Lab if they're not checking carefully.

That's exactly why. Anyway, I checked the event and it didnt even have the switch to prevent the other from appearing if you picked up the one in the Xen Lab. So that's fixed.

TL:DR You're only supposed to get one of them. If you get the one at Xen lab, you shouldn't be able to get the one at Wispy Ruins.

That's exactly why. Anyway, I checked the event and it didnt even have the switch to prevent the other from appearing if you picked up the one in the Xen Lab. So that's fixed.

TL:DR You're only supposed to get one of them. If you get the one at Xen lab, you shouldn't be able to get the one at Wispy Ruins.

why not change it so that if you got the one from Xen Lab you could get another pokemon at Wispy Ruins? bring back snubbull plz

• Developers

why not change it so that if you got the one from Xen Lab you could get another pokemon at Wispy Ruins? bring back snubbull plz

But then what happens to the people who didn't get the one in the Xen Lab? They would miss out on a Pokemon that's not exactly their fault. Then I'd have to create another second event for people who didn't get the one at the Wispy Ruins. It's an endless cycle.

But then what happens to the people who didn't get the one in the Xen Lab? They would miss out on a Pokemon that's not exactly their fault. Then I'd have to create another second event for people who didn't get the one at the Wispy Ruins. It's an endless cycle.

make it so that if you didnt get the mime it makes a friend in the ruins and you can get both of them or if you did get the mime the "friend" is still there and available.

Fair point.