A greeting from the conscious eveningwear

Sentient Bowtie

Uh, hi! I am exceptionally new here and I haven't really known much about Reborn up to and including its existence but from what I've seen just from the first few news posts on the site, it looks pretty interesting and I'm definitely going to check it out soon.

I honestly have too many interests to list even a significant amount of them but I'm especially in love with Legend of Zelda, Metal Gear Solid, Overwatch, ATLA and LOK, Dragon Ball Z, and SSB. I've been in a bit of a Pokemon slump recently but I do play PokeGo every so often. ;; mystic is life but i cant get over how pretty candela is

As an outro I will thank Murdoc for introducing me to the forum as well as asking me to start roleplaying here, and assure you all I will be much more casual and intolerable once I get to know some people. [salutes]

Hi there! Welcome to Reborn!

I haven't played all that much zelda (in fact I just started my first zelda game), but from what I've seen it is pretty cool!

Team mystic is best team too!

While you're here, if you could check out the Community Rules to the left, that'd be great.

Hope to see you around!