Hello there

mr-mooster

Hi everyone! I've been playing Reborn for about two weeks and have been lurking the forums too. I figured I should introduce myself. I'm Mooster and I am a life-long Pokemon fan. My first game was Ruby. 3rd gen is my favorite because I grew up with it but Gen 5 is my second favorite. My favorite Pokemon is Furret.

I;m not really into competitive battling and I like Pokemon for the collecting aspect so Reborn has been pretty tough so far, especially the gym battles! I'm about to fight Florinia.

I also like the Fire Emblem series, Animal Crossing, Etrian Odyssey, and the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series. I also like anime and Avatar the Last Airbender.

Hello, Mooster~

How are you doing?

Welcome to the totally magnificent reborn forum (and server if you want to live chat/battle with us.)

Glad to see your enjoying the game! :D

See you around here

Best wishes,

-Sini

Post script: AAAAA OMG ANOTHER AVATAR FAN!!!!!!! SAME I LOVE THE SERIES >.>

Welcome to the Reborn community!!

Personally, Gen 5 is my favorite. Gen 3 and 5 have the best music, like actually. Also, there are many threads throughout forums that focus on a lot of your interests. And lastly, with any questions, you can create a topic like this one, or ask and of the mods/ me. Hope to see you around pal! n_n

Hi, and welcome to Reborn! And Furret <3 It's adorable, but pretty bad in battle :C

I don't really play competitively so Furret is totally viable when I just play through the game. I love Normal types. They're so versatile!