Total Pokemon Russia - Episode 48: The Winners And The Losers (ENDING)

FragsBunny

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The cast is heading all the way north! And their next trial is none other than cold weather training! Do you have enough guts to jump in the ice cold water?

This episode came from someone who also went through the same experience! Yeah, being a Russian myself, I oftem jump in the ice hold right after the hot sauna ^^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Next challenge involves our contestants mining some coins! No, not the real coins. This time, they are going to mine for virtual cryptocurrency, which was create specifically for this challenge! And the morale of this story is...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This episode features a reprise of a challenge previously featured in Season One - a Mafia game! This time, the game is much bigger, and includes more role cards - including the Fool role card! What does it do? Find out in this episode!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The first six episodes of TRPU have been remastered! Now they have the same improved audio quality as the recent episodes! It may me worth to start watching this playlist from beginning once again! (The respective links have been updated).

Episode 34 will come out in July!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Episode 35 doesn't feature any challenge to participate! The contestants are free to do whatever they want. But even so... another elimination awaits them at the end of day! So what is their best way to use the given free time?

Episode 36 features a different take on a Russian satirical novel "The Twelve Chairs". There are 12 chairs scattered around the city's landmarks, and only 13 contestants! Who is going to be left without a chair?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another fine episode brings an exciting ending to another story arc!

Another fine episode brings an exciting ending to another story arc! Following this episode is a Community Episode! Now you know who are the Final Five. In Episode 44, a special poll will be opened up and you will have an opportunity to eliminate one of remaining contestants wiht YOUR own votes! Furthermore, Episode 44 will include several guests from the TPI community! Can you guess who would appear among those guests? If your reputation is good enough, you can even suggest yourself! About 3-5 guests should make an appearance in the upcoming episode! Ask me for my Discord contacts for more details!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...