Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Can't trigger Kiki quest(spoiler academy onwards)

blackfear2

Question

really did not build my team with facing ditto arceus in mind and everything gets oneshotted

after trying to get it confused and hoping it uses shadow ball on my ampharos so it can even survive to cast the attack 7+ times (that wall of dialogue ddnt help XD) i got sorta impatient so ill go catch ghastly from kikis grave and get destiny bond asap to move on

thing is i might have missed something that triggers the appearance of the boulder i need to use strength on if so pls let me know what that was since that speech is almost converting me to our lord and savior arceus

6 answers to this question

Tbh, I can't remember the exact event (aka the thing you have to do) that triggers the rock switch to the boulder but it does involve a switch of some sort. I thought it was supposed to do that after beating Aya, but perhaps you have to look at a grave. Ah yes, you have to interact with the Kiki grave found outside of a building nearby the start of the map.

Tbh, I can't remember the exact event (aka the thing you have to do) that triggers the rock switch to the boulder but it does involve a switch of some sort. I thought it was supposed to do that after beating Aya, but perhaps you have to look at a grave. Ah yes, you have to interact with the Kiki grave found outside of a building nearby the start of the map.

u ma jesus ty mate

Also, the Kiki event in the wasteland gives you Misdreavus, not Gastly.

OH i whanted ghastly any tips on that? i thought it was available

The best ways of taking out arceus is either with:

1. any pokemon capable of tanking a single judgement hit and destiny bond

2. A cheeky Murkrow Trinkster with Perish Song.

As for methods that don't make you Unfit to come near this game A failure at life and disappointment to your parents , I did it with first hyperfanging Arceus with my Noivern (which is nearly certain to tank at least a single judgement, since only the Psy judgement gibs it), and then throw in my pangoro and prayed to RNGeesus to be in my favor so the Arceus would fudge up his focus blast (which he is certain to use against Pangoro) 85 accuracy to take him down.

Now, you might call me cheeky for praying to RNGeesus to get the job done, but given that any method that doesn't include *Insert certain kill mechanic* inherently requires RNGeesus to be on your side, since most pokemon will have their life depend on the random element that Judgement will have (either grass, fire, electricity or water). Another method for example is taking a victreebel and then pray for a grass or water Judgement to occur and then spam sleep powder untill Ame finally has mercy and merely tortures you with the presence of leftover the bastard exhausted his supply of full health and then just spam leaf tornado and pray for accuracy losses, then hope you survive another sleep dosage and throw in a leaf storm.

And if you are really, really sad And should quit this game to sit on your bed and rethink your life, I've heard that if you side with El, you can actually just allow a sweep to happen and you won't get send back to the nearest regeneration point. But why would you not trust the man with the sherlock hat

Because i am a nice guy, i will also give you this:

Escavalier. You'll probably need it once you are done with Arceus. That metal ant can also help

Edited by colers25