I am hella lucky(did i mess with the story tho?)(spoilers mt.tanzan)

blackfear2

After getting beat up by a 75 garchomp back at the acedemy and triggering kikis ghost and her 75 medicham i got mad, really mad XD

so when i was faced with a gargantuan steelix and saw it had hyper beam and i had greninja with water pulse (had saved prior to the encounter) i said to myself : ''oh boy lvl75 xp''

Long story short after 2 tries i got it confused for a couple of turns (rip ampharos you shall be missed) and the confusion held for 3 turns allowing me to beat it (later on did the same thing with pulse abra)

My question is: ''Was i supposed to beat it?''

i understand that as i level more those lvl75 opponents wont look as unbeatable but they sure are for lvl50s pokemon. Since i beat them both without checking the result if i got K.Od i don't know if someone would save me when i lost.

So if someone could tell me because id hate to miss out on story if it exists XD

Edited by blackfear2

The boss fights are most certainly beatable. But there are certain ones that allow you to pass if you lose, namely:

Solaris's Garchomp and El's Ditto-Arceus

Edited by IntSys