Starting Over With A Random Starter

So with some of the DRAMATIC changes in Version 8, I have once again decided to start over and see how everything has changed. I was going for a randomized starter, hoping to see an Axew or similar, and then this fella popped out. Needless to say, he and I will be storming the Aevium League together...

6X2H2xu.png?1

welcome to the club buddy

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21521

stat wise i won the loto, but it's an ugly shiny ... but i love him

Well you sure beat me in terms of stats, but yeah that's not the prettiest color scheme.

Did they change the shiny sprite for the Turtwig line again? because I thought I remembered seeing an orange coloration sprite for them...

Well you sure beat me in terms of stats, but yeah that's not the prettiest color scheme.

Did they change the shiny sprite for the Turtwig line again? because I thought I remembered seeing an orange coloration sprite for them...

the autumn one is from reborn

Does anyone know what the possible rare pokemon are from the machine and what the chances are of getting them?

The Jackpot Starters are Axew, Ralts or Eevee

I don't remember the chances, but I am pretty sure that it's less than 2%

good luck if you're trying to get one

with 3 on Sp.Atk i think you will might meet some little challenge in storming the game with it :P

I've never worried too much about IVs, and while I might have reset these IVs under other circumstances, I can't let a shiny get away. I was originally going for an Axew or Ralts, but then this guy appeared.